2015 ktm xcf 350 - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Other Vehicles > Bikes

Old 10-04-2016, 21:22   #1
Cal-Mak
Senior User

Car: Evo IX MR RS
2015 ktm xcf 350

Hi guys

Not sure if many of you on here are into Motocross/Enduro riding but I'm currently selling my bike as i just don't have time to use it and it seems a real shame for it to be sat most of the time.

Its a 2015 KTM XCF 350, not many of these were allocated to the UK by KTM, i was lucky to secure this bike and these are not be confused with the more common and somewhat watered down E-XCFs. This is the focused off road model.

The bike was purchased last year and to date it has only done 65 hours! (KTM hour meter fitted from new) Ive done one Enduro and one hare and hound event with it the rest has been out doing easy green laneing and tracks through my local woods, quarry etc. Ive had no issues with the bike at all, its been a joy to own and is seriously capable! 450 punch with 250 rideability.

The Dunlop tyres are in good condition the fronts at 70% the rear 90% as Iíve recently fitted a new rear with a new heavy duty Michelin tube. The front fork springs have been uprated to 0.48s from the factory 0.46s as I'm around the 100kg mark in kit so the bike would suit a heavier rider as it is just now but the original springs are included in the sale and its straight forward to switch them out. Ive also changed the front sprocket to a 12 tooth from the factory 13 as i found it a little highly geared when i first got it for the more technical riding.

I had some nice extras added to the bike from new mainly for protection purposes, Ive added more over the course of my ownership which i will list below, all genuine KTM items. I have receipts/invoices for all of these as well.

Acerbis hand guards (unused originals included in sale)
Black WP fork leg protective stickers
KTM white protective sticker kit for rear flashings and front number board
2016 KTM bar pad
KTM throttle cable bracket
2016 KTM Hour meter
KTM Map Switch (High/Standard/Low)
KTM High seat (10mm higher than standard)(Original included in sale)
KTM Aluminium radiator guards
KTM Casing chain guard
KTM Rear disc guard
KTM Water pump cover
KTM Clutch casing cover
Samco coolant hoses
KTM fork bleeders
KTM Sump guard with foam insert
KTM grab handle (this is very handy!)
AMS swing arm decals
KTM anodised Oil filter and pump cover

Following the bikes first 2 services at 1 and then 3 hours its been done without fail every 10 hours or less using Motorex 4T 10/60 Oil and KTM filter. I normally change the fuel filter at the same time and keep the air filter fresh. When i fitted the Samco hoses i also refilled with Putoline Icewater coolant. The suspension has just been serviced and fully revalved by Gav at Gforce Suspension at a cost of nearly £600 and Iíve just fitted new KTM sprockets front and rear with a new Regina chain and a new KTM rear chain guide. Im very particular about my machines and this bike has been looked after extremely well. Always washed, dried,treated and lubed after every ride. Ive checked the valve clearances thrice in my ownership but they've never needed adjusting yet, it starts and runs flawlessly! There are a few small scuffs and the odd mark from general use but nothing more!

Also included in the sale is:
A spares kit for the Acerbis hand guards
The original front sprocket
The original hand guards
The original seat
The original front springs and an uprated 57 rear
The original coolant hoses
A spare TwinAir air filter
A TwinAir air filter dust cover and wash cover, exhaust plug
KTM Tool Kit
All the paperwork including datatag certificate, manual, owners folder/receipts etc

Im looking for £5300ovno Serious enquires only please as its going to hurt seeing this go! You will not find a used bike in better condition, i guarantee the first serious viewer will buy! The bike is located in the Scottish Borders but i have a van so could meet seriously interested parties at a sensible location if needed. No viewings will be held at my home address.

Email: [email protected]

Cheers

Cal-Mak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 22-04-2016, 18:48   #2
Cal-Mak
Senior User

Car: Evo IX MR RS
Sold.
Cal-Mak is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register