Lancer Register Forum banner

* * * Pace Ward MLRSS 2016 - Round 1: PEMBREY - EVO v IMPREZA v GTR * * *

6K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  antony_aiken 
#1 ·
ROUND 1: PEMBREY

The opening round of the 2016 Sprint Series calendar gets underway on Saturday 2nd April at Pembrey race circuit, and will be first of six rounds which will see the EVOs, Imprezas and GTRs across three separate Sprint Championships;

THE CIRCUIT:

Only the second visit to the Welsh circuit for the Pace Ward MLRSS, Pembrey's flat and fast course which will start from the pitlane under the Control Tower straight into Hatches Hairpin and finding the right line through Spitfires, Dibendi Bend, Paddock, Esses, Brooklands Hairpin, Speed Straight and finishing after 'Woodlands' and retuning to the paddock.

PEMBREY 2015[/COLOR]:

COMPETITORS:
  • Upto 25 Evos across four MLR classes
  • Upto 25 Imprezas across three 22B classes
  • Upto 15 GTRs across two GTROC classes
  • Upto 5 Guest class cars
    * up to 4 weeks prior to event, then no restriction on any class

2015 REGS:
  • To remind yourselves of the Rules, Regs and Classes, click here
  • Noise limit is 105 dBA static
  • Passengers can register on the day (front seat only) for a nominal charge of £10
  • All competitors will receive a PDF info pack via email the week before the event
  • Call Pace Ward before the event if you have insurance queries on 01782 286311

PEMBREY SPRINT TIMETABLE:
  • 08:00 - Registration
  • 08:00 to 11:00 - Class Check
  • 08:45 - Driver Briefing
  • 09:15 - Sighting lap
  • 09:30 - Practice runs (3) followed immediately by the first of the Competitive runs
  • 12:00 - Lunch
  • 13:00 - Competitive runs continue
  • 16:30 - Event closes and trophies awarded on the Podium

BOOKINGS:
  • On a first come first served basis
  • One off Registration Fee of £10
  • Places cost £139 for the day
  • Please visit the MLR Shop or call us on 08451 25 26 23
  • Please see MLR's Cancellation Policy here

CIRCUIT INFO:
  • Address: Pembrey Race Circuit, Pembrey, Burry Port, Dyfed SA16 0HZ
  • Tel: 01554 891042
  • Restaurant: The restaurant will be open throughout the day for breakfast, dinner and snacks
  • Camping: Drivers are welcome to camp at the venue on the night before

SPECTATING:
  • Spectators are welcome to attend the first round at Pembrey and there's no charge to enter
  • No animals allowed in cars or on leads

See less See more
1 2
#3 ·
Nice :coolsm:

Why no Evo ??

#7 ·
One of my favourite venues. The circuit is smooth & flowing, and the A483 I use to get there is probably the most enjoyable public road I've ever travelled. Was great fun in convoy with a GTR and then bumping into Nick (Greeny-O) on the return journey last year :smthumbup

I'll do my best to come along to this one despite it requiring a tank of fuel each way.

Will be very interesting to see Jamie in the 1M too, we know he's a very capable driver but how capable is the car when compared to the Evo's :naughty:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.