Lancer Register Forum banner

MLR at Tunerfest South & Time Attack - Brands Hatch - Sunday 19 June 2016

13K views 104 replies 23 participants last post by  Hippyorange 
#1 ·
TUNER FEST (South)
- BRANDS HATCH -
Sunday 19th June 2016​

Tunerfest South is back at Brands Hatch on Sunday 19th June 2016 and tickets to the show and display your car on the MLR Stand are available now through the MLR Shop :)

In addition to the hosting the 3rd round of the UK Time Attack Championship, Tunerfest focuses on high-end tuning, with hundreds of aftermarket-modified machines set to descend on the venue.

Additional attractions include Formula 1 car demos, Vertical Trix Stunt Show, a gymkhana sprint circuit, go karting, passenger rides on-circuit and in MSV's Toyota GT86 Rally Car, child-friendly entertainment and much more, with a bustling paddock full of the best car club displays the UK has to offer!

Advance tickets are £15.00 per person plus £1.99 Recorded Delivery P&P (sent direct from Brands Hatch) and will include an MLR stand pass for your car. :smthumbup

BOOKING DEADLINE IS SUNDAY 12th JUNE

On the day entry is £18.00 and you'll park in the public car park! :handsup:

Kids under 13 free with paying adult.

Tickets can be purchased through the MLR Shop or by calling 08451 25 26 23

See less See more
#12 ·
Tunerfest Brands Hatch

Originally Posted by LeeL View Post
Hi Darin, bud I have already bought tickets for Brands before this theard, how do I get a car pass to join the club stand, do I talk to Brands Hatch???? cheers Lee

Let me have a chat with the organisers and I'll let you know

Hi bud, Have you managed to talk to organisers regarding car pass, sorry to be a pain :wallbang::cry::smthumbup

#29 ·
Hopefully get a nice space allocated too. Last year was a bit of a rubbish spot compared to 2014. Need to make sure we get lots of cars then Darin said he will think about the full MLR stand/trailer like we had at weekend. But he said Saturday we only had 5 confirmed. There will be more now as I hadn't paid up and see there are more since Sat. :smthumbup

Think we should aim for at least 20 cars for a decent spot - C'mon guys :coolsm:

#41 · (Edited)
I think the tickets will come from MSV/Brands Hatch so normally OK. Not gotta print your own lol

Like to try and get a few of you Londoners over to Thruxton for July 3rd to be honest as well. It's only an hour down the M3/A303 from South London.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.