Lancer Register Forum banner

South Wales - June regional meet - Sunday 28th June 2015.

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  G3THN 
#1 · (Edited)
Right, first off, sorry I've been off the ball with the regional meets. I've been having problems with my VI (bad starting, over fuelling and EML), my Mazda (tin worm) and the Mrs' Corsa (leaking rainwater) all at once and it got on top of me. But they are all (hopefully) sorted now.

The bad starting, over fuelling, EML on the Evo was all down to the cam sensor. An eBay special only made it worse, so I bought a genuine one and it's sorted. It also brought the emissions down on the MOT from 0.233 (limit was 0.200) to 0.003, just a noisy wheel bearing to do now and it's back to full strength.

Mazda - I welded new sills in and did a few other repairs.

Corsa - This was leaking through the Brake servo gasket, bugger of a job for a £3.00 gasket, but it's now hopefully watertight once more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So apologies over, it's back to business.

This month's meet, due to clashes, will be on the 28th of June.

We have been invited over the water by Tani-R and Lee for a big Exmoor meet.

Not many details as of yet, but it should be a good one and there are plenty of great roads in that area.

We need rough numbers at the moment so if you would like to register your interest, post up and I'll put you on the list. :smthumbup

The meet thread is HERE. Make sure you add your +1 if required.

See you there!

1) jhfozzy

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.