Lancer Register Forum banner

Automatic membership renewal

3K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  VSAdmin 
#1 ·
I would like to stop my membership from auto renewing this yr

There isn't any way to do this in settings :smthumbdo Have sent an email this morning but I'm not holding my breath :rotz:

#6 ·
You can only pay via PayPal?

If you've paid using PayPal but without an account only vertical scope can cancel it for you. If they ignore your requests call PayPal and they will do it.
just send us the paypal details via email or PM if you want and we can take a look at it for you. it might take up to 5 business days to get back to you but we'll try to escalate it as fast as possible.

Lee

#10 ·
The other option is to send me a pm with the email you use for your paypal account. If you are already billed before you get cancel the renewal I can file for a refund within 30 days. I would need a PM with the date you where billed, the transaction ID and email address you use for your paypal account.
-Philip

#18 ·
I'm pretty sure membership was out of bank not PayPal
It's the recurring payment but I would like stopped please

I sent an email this morning

There is no pre payed setting in my PayPal account for the MLR

Thanks
how did you make your first payment? did you get an email receipt, that should have your transaction ID. we just need the email and the transaction ID from that.

Lee

#21 ·
Surely you can see transaction details from usernames? What happens if a username is deleted, does the payment auto stop?
The sales team are in charge of these transactions.
We would need to forward the info and confirm.
On the forum software, we can only see when the expiration date is.

I have PM'd my PayPal details as I no longer wish to renew my membership and I've encountered the same problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have sent that info up.

Sorry for the delay.

Ed

#13 ·
Not sure if Paypal.co.uk is the same as Paypal.ie but there is a section that you can get to by:

Click on settings cog (top right hand of screen)
Click on 'payments' tab (brings up automatic payments)
Click on 'view'
Click on the lancer register subscription and there is a 'cancel' option beside 'active'

If you paid by bank/credit card, think you will have to contact the bank/credit card issuer to deactivate the recurring payment

#14 ·
I’ve also looked, there isn’t any mention of MLR on my pre approved list. Not sure how it was paid for as the email o used no longer exists, so no idea how it’s renewing?!

Would like a decisive answer to this one too as I’ll be cancelling mine this year too.

#15 ·
This is a *****in joke we shouldn't be having all this wasting of our time trying to cancel, and why is it automatic taking our rights away to choose if we want to renew our membership.
We have busy lives and more than enough to do without wasting our time going round the houses trying to cancel.

#16 · (Edited)
It's clearing stated before you sign up.

Rectangle Font Parallel Tints and shades Pattern

Phil already answered how to cancel above -

"The other option is to send me a pm with the email you use for your paypal account. If you are already billed before you get cancel the renewal I can file for a refund within 30 days. I would need a PM with the date you where billed, the transaction ID and email address you use for your paypal account.
-Philip"

If you want to cancel your membership, you can either do it through Paypal -

1.)Log in to your PayPal account.
2.)Click the Profile icon next to "Log out."
3.)Click Preapproved Payments under "Payment settings."
4.)Click the merchant name.
5.)Click Cancel Automatic Billing at the top of the page.

If you didn't do it through Paypal, or it's not listed in your "Preapproved Payments" send us a PM with the email on your Paypal account or the email you use. We'll forward the request to our sales dept and get them to cancel the membership.

If your subscription just came out in the last 30 days, then I can provide you a refund but will need the following information

Your PayPal e-mail address and transaction Id, once I have this information then it will take 3-5 business days for a refund.

Niall

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.