Big thanks to CPP!!!! - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > Trader Discussion

Old 10-07-2013, 22:42   #1
20watt TME
Senior User

My Car
Big thanks to CPP!!!!

A massive thanks to Gaz and Oli for there efforts yesterday.

I turned up at CPP unannounced thinking my cv joint had gone in my TME, low and behold it hadn't it was the diff bolts!! Anyway after a little chat the lads said they'd do it there and then, great I thought until it was on the bench and found to be completely nakered. That's what happens when you let TRL do a major service and they Don't change the oil (what else didn't they do???)Things didn't get much better when the prop was found to be twisted, but not to worry Gaz being Gaz had spare ones hanging around the shop that then found there way on to the Mak. So with things looking up I asked Gaz to replace the top mounts with ralliart items as old ones were getting tired and a fast road set up to go with it.

Car feels bang on once again and drives mint so thanks again fellas top job and I'll definitely be back soon for more work. Cheers Dave
20watt TME is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2013, 22:51   #2
bully

Car: evo 6 slightly modded
Top guys at cpp always there to help.
bully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 23:08   #3
Grant620
Gizzmo Distributor

Car: 640hp GTX3576R EVO VI Race Car
My Car
Now that is service!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
01278287346 / 07718384822

Grant620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: