EVO IX Wagon GT400 (I know not a real thing but read on) - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > Private Sales - Cars

Old 11-08-2020, 16:31   #1
SUSHILUVA
User

Car: Evo9 Wagon
EVO IX Wagon GT400 (I know not a real thing but read on)

For Sale Ad.

Evo IX Wagon GT400

I never intended for this day to come but life doesnít always go as planned, unfortunately with the uncertainty surrounding everything today Iíve decided to put my wagon up for sale with the intension to leave the UK in the near future and heard back home.

This has been a labour of love over the past 4 years of ownership, Iíve put together something that I like to call an OEM++ option Mitsubishi should have released similar to the FQ range of saloon Evoís.

This is my Evo IX Wagon and sadly now up for sale.

Iím the 2nd UK owner of this car, it was imported by JM Imports as a personal import arriving September 2015 with 132,000 Kmís(82,000 miles) on the clock then converted to miles and now sitting at 170,000 mixed(120,000miles roughly) and slowly climbing as its summer and sheís running sweet ha ha.

Here is a brief history of its life in the UK.

Once imported the car was fitted with a CAT 1 Alarm, undersealed, new NGK plugs and Decat.

Fast forward to May 16 the car went to JM again for JM-Performace service and check over with this it had a 3 port boost solenoid fitted Walbro 255 pump and Ross Sport Hardwire Kit then taken to EvoTune for a remap - made 309 HP at the wheels 393.3 HP Fly.

The car was only ever used during summer 2016 for the odd car show then put in storage came winter.
I then purchased the car November 16 from its previous owner who needed it sold to fund a home extension, 8 hours later it was home been my first Evo after dreaming about owning one for many years i began to make it my own.

First thing i did was take it to AutoTorque for a full service and inspection they advised a couple things to be done (rear lower arm bushings - replaced myself OEM parts plus roller centre kit) but the main issue been the rear chassis rails needed some attention, very annoying as i was promised by previous owner the underneath was perfect and no way there could be rust on a import car (looked fine at purchase but i think the excitement got the better of me) - you live and learn what could i do so i got a quote and started saving to get this work done.

Being a Wagon i wanted a good balance of comfort/tech and performance so i installed a full Focal Audio sound system and App radio to connect it all together, the rest of 2017 I got to learn more about the car and enjoy it as it was before making any changes. July that year was the first of many self services of which i continued to do up until today and only ever getting major work done by RG Motorsports.

During that year i had the odd issue here and there, dreaded CV boots splitting, new ABS ring (3 ACD lights on), New Fuel injector insulators x 4 and new Lambda O2 sensor for mapping with New Full 3Ē Turbo back exhaust at Hayes Engineering DynoTech with Bob and Lee and they transformed how the car drove (a lot smoother than the first map) and the sound from the new exhaust is amazing, I have a 3Ē silenced decat fitted for those long journeys (helps with fuel mileage as well surprisingly) car now made 403.7HP @1.7bar this was before i fitted the lower boost pipe which feels like it gave it lots more top end thereís no drop off at all to redline.

2018 was the year i finally got around to sorting the underneath and what a relief this was as i always intended to keep this car long term, thanks to RG Motorsports it turned out it actually wasnít as bad as i was told and only needed minor repairs at the same time i also asked for a complete inspection and to correct anything he felt needed doing this included a new ABS sensor and rear diff bushes plus some prevention treatment to the whole underneath with a Dinitrol underseal to keep her fresh and healthy for the future as you can tell from the pictures this car is still in very good condition for its age i believe living in the city has helped this long term as we never really get snow and been a weekend toy its hardly used. I then needed a new clutch again supplied and fitted by RG (OEM Exedy) and got the timing belt and aux changed as peace of mind as i wasnít sure when this was last done then to top it all off the radiator went and so replaced again with OEM spec Koyorad - Fun year for sure :P

With all that out of the way i began to finally fall in love with this car, over 2019 early 2020 I added those extra mods that iíve always wanted to finally finish things off - Carbon, wheels, bracing etc.

So there you have it this is my honest for sale Ad of my beloved Evo Wagon GT400 the car runs and drives faultlessly, honestly this thing is a joy to drive nothing can unsettle the car no matter what the conditions, she loves a corner and rotates like you wouldnít believe plus the fast spooling stock turbo is a peach when you want that instant acceleration, the plan was to start doing some trackdays and a trip to Germany but not happening this year so if youíre looking for a well setup car (in my opinion) ready for absolutely anything you can through at it then please get in touch - itís only taken 4 years to get here and now i have to give it up for some other [email protected] to enjoy ha ha . Iíve booked it in with RG again this month for a full drivetrain fluid change and plan to do another self service as iíve done since ownership twice yearly Iíve also just recently fitted brand new oem arch liners as the others had seen better days. With all said and done Iíd love the car to go to a good home hence me providing so such info about it - your welcome to inspect everything but unfortunately wonít get to drive unless Iím holding a chunky deposit as iíve had a retard test drive my last car only to curb the wheels so iíll happily take you out for a spin. I also recently had the door handles, front/rear bumpers spray after an insurance payout during a very small Tesco car park rear bumper scuff (inspection damage/valuation quote guy was a gent) so decided to freshen things up at the same time.

Spec List and Mods:

Engine & Exhaust
Stock 2.0ltr MIVEC.
Mapped by Dynotech Bob & Lee
Walbro 255 fuel pump with Rosssport hardwire kit.
Full HKS Hard Pipe Kit.
Blitz Sonic Power Induction Kit.
Turbo Back True 3Ē C-TECH Exhaust - Plus Silenced Decat and oem cat for MOT.
Neverneverman Breather can

Wheels & Brakes:
VR Rays Engineering SE37K 17x9.5 perfect square fitment (sadly 1 missing Flat Type centre cap).
Rays air Valves & Rays Spigot rings.
Rays Duralumin Lock & Nut Set.
Time Attack Goodridge Braided Lines -
Girodisk Magic pads & Rosssport Disc.
Toyo Proxes Sport Tyres 255/40.

Suspension & Bracing:
Tein Control Masters with EDFC in car damper control .
SuperPro Roll Centre Kit
J-Speed Sujigane front Fender braces.
Laile Beatrush Wagon Bar.
Kansai Service rear Tower Strut bar.
Ralliart RS Diff mounts.
Front lower arm brace.

Audio/Infotainment System:
Pioneer AppRadio4.
Focal IBus 2.1 underseat Subwoofer/amplifier.
Focal Front 2-Way Component Kit.
Focal Rear 2-Way Coaxial Kit.

Extras:
Motorised Ralliart Styled Carbon mirrors - Will go with Stock Folding Mirrors as well.
Carbon side Skirt and rear Bumper extensions.
Ralliart Carbon front Lip
Matching oem Carbon effect instrument Cluster surround with front and rear window switches covers.
Carbon Center console armrest.
SuzukiSport Mechanical Boost Gauge. (came with it - strange combo i know but does the job)
Laile Beatrush Under Panel.
Ralliart Slam Panel.
Voltex Exhaust Shield (A must for the flames ).
Tomei Shift Knob
Driver and Passanger seat lowering brackets.

Standard Bonus Features:
6 Speed Manual with ACD Only (RS Diff).
Auto HID Headlights with Fogs.
Chrome Door Handles and air vent accents.
Mitsubishi Wind Deflector set (Wagon type).
Standard Alloy Foot paddles.
Leather/Alcantara seats front and back

Minor Bad Points as Iím very picky most people wonít even notice some of these but just been honest.
Passenger Wing small paint chip.
Damage to drivers side jacking point - Plan to get this sort soon.
Scratch and paint chip on boot lid (new discovery().
A few Holes in the Dash (Jap nav Unit previously installed - not sure what they were thinking) - planned to replace complete dash at some point.
Interior is clean but has odd scratch on seat backs and plastics.
Sadly lost one of the wheel Centre caps been meaning to get one from Japan just have-not had a chance yet (Can give you the link to it).
Some wear on the steering wheel.

I have lots of spares that can go with the car if i get the asking price or nearest to it, these are things iíve collected over the years and either got from other Evo owners while picking up parts etc. (AC pump, thermostat housing, Alternator - all stock parts Iíve replaced etc)
Current seating setup for driver is a Motordrive Carbon/Kevlar seat on bride rails, i have the pair ( these are the actual seats from Dessie Nutt and Geraldine Mcbrideís Porsche 911 used in the Irish Historic Rally - added rally points :P) of these and in the process of covering in Jersey red material to replicate the NSX-R or RX7 special edition seats if you want these it would have to be extra but both stock have lowering baskets fitted for the better seating position (had to do both otherwise looks odd).
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2020, 16:38   #2
SUSHILUVA
User

The asking price is £15,790.00 - please don’t let the higher mileage put you off as it really doesn’t reflect on the condition of the car at all - I have paperwork for every penny spent of the car as proof no expense has been spared to keep it well maintained, this thing turns more heads than anything else on the road and I’m always getting comments or thumbs up no matter where I’m driving - I’m happy to have a conversation/negotiation if you’re really interested in it but otherwise please don’t waste mine and your time, I’ve tried to keep the car as true to its JDM roots as possible no Ebay special’s.

Daft i know but come with your own wheels and i can reduce the asking price down to £14,990.00 just because i know i’ll never find another set like them and hope to one day own another Evo .

Thank you for viewing my ad - apologies for the long essay, feel free to get in touch about anything I’m happy to answer all question(no question is stupid ;P)

Contact me via DM on here or Email: [email protected]
Tel/Whatsapp: 07454245505
Attached Images

Last edited by SUSHILUVA; 11-08-2020 at 16:53..
SUSHILUVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 16:41   #3
SUSHILUVA
User

More pics of underneath
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2020, 16:42   #4
SUSHILUVA
User

Attached Images

Old 11-08-2020, 16:48   #5
SUSHILUVA
User

More Pics on request. Cheers!
Old 11-08-2020, 16:49   #6
H18BY0
... now with more Bang :)

Car: Red TME / Astra Merit /
My Car
A good written advert - hurray - GLWTS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

:::::::::::::::::::::: Tommi Mškinen ////////// Edition No.13 ::::::::::::::::::::::
SUSHILUVA (11-08-2020)
Old 05-10-2020, 17:30   #7
SUSHILUVA
User

Update

Update

All fluids changed and MOT next month from then the car will sit under an outdoor cover and driven maybe 3/4 times a month until the Weather improves.
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: