Former EDL leader whos real name is.......... - Page 2 - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum
 
 

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > General Stuff > Non-Lancer Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-03-2020, 22:35   #16
Jakeh
Senior User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: SE something
Car: 9 Wagon
Posts: 896
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidy View Post
Ok, you seem to be jumping around all over the place.
Nice try.

Quote:
When you initially posted that link it appeared to me that you were somehow implying
This says everything you need to know about how subjectively tendentious you are about to be

Quote:
that Tommy was getting some kind of "just deserts" simply because someone that once spoke at the same rally he was at has had allegations levelled at him.
No, I do not believe that it happened like that because Stephen (pretending to be Tommy) posted a few videos whining about how badly he has been treated. It is possible it did, and if so for once I have every sympathy for his actions. Stopped clock and all that.

Quote:
That is just my opinion, I may have been wrong.
Correct, you were.

Quote:
But what you are saying now is that because no-one has gone along with your attempts to derail the thread that means we don't mind children being abused as long as the abusers are white?
I very much doubt that actually, but it is interesting which gets more attention.

Quote:
That's one hell of a stretch, isn't it? It's also quite insulting to others and a pretty vile accusation to make.
Which accusation? You had every opportunity earlier to say that guy was one sick ****, and somehow you were focused elsewhere. I don't think that is because you are pro white nationalist racist paedophile. I do think that the bad thing *paedophile* has got mixed up with colour/race as somehow endemic in ethnicity rather than sicko culture of any stripe, and that of course is, was, and always has been "Tommy's" gameplan.

Quote:
The OP contains details of a man who allegedly abused a child. Your link contains details of a man who allegedly had images of child abuse.
True. Both are merely accused. I missed where you were being so open minded about the allegations about the original crime.

Quote:
You imply the alleged abuser in the OP might not have abused the child, the victim's father might have made it up.
No, I didn't imply that, I said it. "Tommy" is a convicted fraudster, hooligan, and a massive grifter. His word is worth ****. That said, if he for once is telling the truth, then I have said what I think about what should happen to the person he punched and him, and that should be that whatever his background. The problem is that with lowlife ******s like "Tommy" is that loves violence and he doesn't care about truth. So pardon me if I don't take what he says as face value truth.

Quote:
However you assert that the alleged abuser in your link is definitely guilty.
Did I? Shouldn't have done if I did, but again, the person Tommy *accused* of having sexually assaulted his child doesn't seem to have had the same innocent until proven guilty treatment, which would be contra the whole premise of this thread and every poster on it but me.

But ultimately if you have sexual pictures of donkeys and children on your electronic devices, you have a steep explaining curve which involves someone with access to your device or something something something framed planted blah blah blah.

Bit different from being accused of something by a proven fraudster with a penchant for lying.

Quote:
You didn't condemn the alleged abuser in the OP, we didn't condemn the abuser in your link.
I will if what SYL says is true.

Quote:
The fact that you didn't condemn the alleged abuser in the OP means nothing, the fact that we didn't condemn the alleged abuser in your link means we're all racist paedophile sympathisers.
If someone - any colour - did fiddle with Yaxley Lennon's child they deserve to have the book thrown at them. Same as the white EDL sicko. And the assault charge should be dropped.

But as SYL is such a grifting fraudulent rascist thug, I'm waiting to see if he just made it up to excuse himself.

Quote:
Can you see any potential allegations of double-standards here? The only person I have seen even seemingly defend an abuser on this thread....is you.
Where did I "seemingly" defend "an abuser"? (did you forget your "accused" "alleged" again, in respect of one of them?)

Quote:
I condemn the abuse of all any any children by all and any people and I'll happily state that.
United in that. And there was a genuinely shocking scandal with the failure to tackle those Asian grooming gangs.
Jakeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 13-03-2020, 23:33   #17
Aidy
Senior User
 
Aidy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The Garden of England (by the compost heap)
Car: Yellow EVO X
My Car
Posts: 38,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeh View Post
> Nice try

You do seem to be, your reasoning and defence for things seems to change rapidly. It's not a criticism, I'm just trying to tie down exactly what it is you're saying.

> This says everything you need to know about how subjectively tendentious
> you are about to be

Again I was simply giving my opinion, I know opinions you don't agree with are anathema so please feel free to retort by calling me a racist.

> I very much doubt that actually, but it is interesting which gets more attention.

You're surprised the subject the thread is about gets more attention than a link you posted trying to derail it? Says a lot about you.

>Which accusation?

"because no-one has gone along with your attempts to derail the thread that means we don't mind children being abused as long as the abusers are white?"

> You had every opportunity earlier to say that guy was one sick ****,
> and somehow you were focused elsewhere.

What I said is still available for anyone to read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidy
a man who once spoke at the same event as Tommy is a nasty piece of work
To imply I said nothing against him is a little disingenuous.

> somehow you were focused elsewhere

Yes, on the subject the thread is about.

> I do think that the bad thing *paedophile* has got mixed up with
> colour/race as somehow endemic in ethnicity

I don't see a whole lot of evidence for that TBH. Some people will think that, for sure, but some people think all kinds of strange things. I think a more accurate assessment of the situation is that people are associating an ideology that has embedded ideas regarding how "white girls", especially "unaccompanied" white girls should be treated with these crimes due to the seemingly large likelihood that when these crimes occur the people involved subscribe to that ideology. Because that is an idea you don't like (for whatever reason) you are constructing a straw man argument that it is the race\skin colour of these people that is being attacked instead. People of all races and all skin colours subscribe to that ideology in the same way that people of all race and skin colour can be paedophiles.

You're the one talking about race here.

> that of course is, was, and always has been "Tommy's" gameplan.

Again we'll need to agree to disagree here. Given all of the pejorative terms you are throwing around on this thread you're obviously biased and shut off from rational thought and reason, nothing is going to sway you from your path. Just keep telling people you disagree with that they are racist because shutting down ideas you don't like is so much easier that engaging with them.

> I missed where you were being so open minded about the allegations
> about the original crime.

Again my posts are still all available for anyone who wants to read them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidy
My thoughts were that I can only hope that the police investigations go somewhere and the man is brought to justice if he is guilty
> No, I didn't imply that, I said it. "Tommy" is a convicted fraudster, hooligan, and a massive grifter.

I agree, the evidence is irrefutable.

However....that's not what you actually said, is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeh
SYL is such a grifting fraudulent rascist thug
Why did you drop "racist" from your accusation just now? Are you finally cottoning on that your overly-emotional arguments are going nowhere so want to avoid saying things you know you can't prove if I call you out on them?

> Did I?

You know, having to re-quote what I have said and what you have said when it is all still available to read is getting a little tedious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeh
interested to see whether any of you "Tommy" fans would care so much about white racist paedos
You said this man was a "paedo" as a factual statement.

> the person Tommy *accused* of having sexually assaulted his child
> doesn't seem to have had the same innocent until proven guilty treatment

Again, re-read the thread and I think you'll see he has. Not only by myself but by the police as well.

> I will if what SYL says is true.

Yet you condemned the person in your link as a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeh
white racist paedos
Again the fact that you fail to see the double-standard simply highlights that you are beyond reason.

> Where did I "seemingly" defend "an abuser"?

Your only comment on the guy (initially) was that Tommy might have been making it up. In my mind that is you seemingly defending an abuser. I'd say most people would think the same too.

> And there was a genuinely shocking scandal with the failure to tackle those Asian grooming gangs.

I know. And I always thought the Japanese were such nice people
Aidy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aidy For This Useful Post:
jdm4life (14-03-2020)
Old 14-03-2020, 12:41   #18
jdm4life
Senior User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,676
We need to order some more red pills. Supplies are getting short.
__________________
**** your signature
jdm4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 22:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.