I decline your offer....You are a rogue trader - Page 5 - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > MLR Platinum Option Trader: Norris Designs

Closed Thread

Old 20-09-2009, 18:46   #61
Norris Designs
Senior User

Car: 12 BMW 1M, 14 Audi Q7, Motec CBR600RR, Gallardo Spyder, LT 4WD Project, 1100hp+ E9 SWB
I look forward to your post Lee, I am only replying to points you have raised and stating facts as I know them. Nothing unprofessional about that!

Corrigan, I really couldn't understand half your post sorry. The block you alleged me to have "stolen" was proven to be the one you sent after I spoke with the Owner of Browns. He confirmed that he did not write the identification numbers down as you said he had. Even though this happened I still gave you a credit of £500 for a block I put in the skip. Good service I thought!?

You took the engine to various traders all of whom declined to deal with you due the way you are. I have a copy of the report from MG and it says nothing about silicone in the oil pickup which would cause damage so I really do not understand (as usual) what you are talking about.

You have fallen out with every trader you have used on the MLR. RC included contrary to what you say. They owed you money for bad workmanship you told me! Thats why they were fitting the engine and not us. I really tried to help you but it was a situation where I had to "bend over" just too much. If I had offered to refund all your money and give you a free engine you would have wanted me to come to your house and make your dinner for the week!

Like I said you can't win them all. I am still happy to be judged by what I say here and the TRUTH. My company is very well regarded and has very little bad press, a sure sign we do a good job and look after our customers as best we can.

However we all make mistakes........its human nature. I try to resolve any issues when on a rare occasion they occur.

Simon

Best 1/4: 8.22 Sec (Pod Sept 2014) - Best 1/4: 171.3 Mph (Shakey Oct 2013) - Best 30-130: 4.15 Seconds (Pod Sept 2014) - Best 0-60mph: 1.71 seconds - Best 0-100mph: 3.35 seconds - Best 0-150mph: 6.72 seconds - Top Speed: 201.42Mph (Marham 2008) - Standing Km: 195.5Mph (TOTB 2014)

Former World Drag record holder: 8.22
TOTB V Overall champion 2006
TOTB XII Overall runner up 2013
TOTB XIII Overall runner up 2014
TOTB XIII Handling Shootout winner and FTD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 20-09-2009, 19:53   #62
Money

My Car
Some of the posts are a real headache to read!

Interesting read though. Its good to read comments from public and also Simon!

Only point im not sure is why bring up this post now? Obviously this was a problem a year ago with ND/or RC/or other traders getting involved. Why now to bring up a post?
Old 20-09-2009, 19:53   #63
Tom Dick
NR555

Car: Evo VII, forged at NR with a 3076
My Car
Off topic I know, but I know you Are watching this thread, thanks for all your work on my 3076 turbo and manifold, sent to you courtesey of NR I hear you enjoyed the job
If your beliefs bring comfort to your heart, Then who am I to try and tear your world apart? I wish you well in your endeavours and your life, And I'll leave you to yours if you leave me to mine, It's not your place to impose religious law on the rest of us like so many have before, and it's equally not my place to say you're wrong I don't have to read your book and you don't have to like this song
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 20-09-2009, 19:59   #64
dotty
Senior User

Car: Integra Type R DC5
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris Designs View Post
My company is very well regarded and has very little bad press, a sure sign we do a good job and look after our customers as best we can.
Hope so, I am there tomorrow morning
Old 20-09-2009, 20:20   #65
regjames

Car: EVO 6 TME

Last edited by regjames; 20-09-2009 at 20:39.. Reason: cant be assed to get involved!
Old 20-09-2009, 20:54   #66
coz1780

Car: Angry Bee: 572,,bhp - EVO 8 2004
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris Designs View Post
I look forward to your post Lee, I am only replying to points you have raised and stating facts as I know them. Nothing unprofessional about that!

Corrigan, I really couldn't understand half your post sorry. The block you alleged me to have "stolen" was proven to be the one you sent after I spoke with the Owner of Browns. He confirmed that he did not write the identification numbers down as you said he had. Even though this happened I still gave you a credit of £500 for a block I put in the skip. Good service I thought!?

You took the engine to various traders all of whom declined to deal with you due the way you are. I have a copy of the report from MG and it says nothing about silicone in the oil pickup which would cause damage so I really do not understand (as usual) what you are talking about.

You have fallen out with every trader you have used on the MLR. RC included contrary to what you say. They owed you money for bad workmanship you told me! Thats why they were fitting the engine and not us. I really tried to help you but it was a situation where I had to "bend over" just too much. If I had offered to refund all your money and give you a free engine you would have wanted me to come to your house and make your dinner for the week!

Like I said you can't win them all. I am still happy to be judged by what I say here and the TRUTH. My company is very well regarded and has very little bad press, a sure sign we do a good job and look after our customers as best we can.

However we all make mistakes........its human nature. I try to resolve any issues when on a rare occasion they occur.

Simon
your name should be simon cowell your so far up your a*s

I have a copy of the report from MG this one just read the "" red,black""

Owner of Browns. He confirmed that he did not write the identification numbers yes your right because he didnt pick it up with me he got a worker
to take me up to his house to pick them up
and what are you going on about Rc i was rinning a AEM ecu and they owed me mapping time on my old car

fallen out with every trader like ???? i did take it to protec to whom u told lies to when they ask for tolerances they said of the record that it looked amess and they knew that it would be an head ache 2 do report about it and they just started trading on the mlr and didnt want to get in a slanging match with anybody and that goes for other i have spoken 2
i just want whats owed to me you have cost me a lot of money
there are traders that dont like u at all that i could of used for a report
why would u give credit to me if you was in the right any one in the right mind would not give there money away
you have told one more lie look at the report
Old 20-09-2009, 21:01   #67
chaz83

Car: 4 Wheels & Steering Wheel
My Car
6 of one, half a dozen of the other. Interesting tho, makes a change from the usual dribble on here nowadays (which admittedly i make a contribution to )
Old 20-09-2009, 21:02   #68
technoprisoners

Car: evo 6
My Car
wow....the crown of the piston was reduced to clear the gasket!!!!

The MLR perv
Old 20-09-2009, 21:04   #69
coz1780

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Money View Post
Some of the posts are a real headache to read!

Interesting read though. Its good to read comments from public and also Simon!

Only point im not sure is why bring up this post now? Obviously this was a problem a year ago with ND/or RC/or other traders getting involved. Why now to bring up a post?
Becaus its been going on for a year l:e just for the report from mg 6 weeks rc was going over to cpt and all the sh*t hit the fan and weeks at a time for letters from me to ND
Old 20-09-2009, 21:09   #70
coz1780

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by technoprisoners View Post
wow....the crown of the piston was reduced to clear the gasket!!!!
the piston is 87mm gasket was 86mm
Old 20-09-2009, 21:26   #71
3gan
Geek Mapped

Car: Red Ralliart Evo 6 Tommi Makinen
My Car
Yawn

A little tired but could not resist reading up on this yet again!

The term, bending over backwards? you use this far too often Simon and always try and bring in other issues into constructive comments to take the 'onus' away from yourself, you didint bend over backwards for me mate!!!!!! at all!!!!!!!

Yes we all make mistakes, it is just a shame you decide not to stick your hand up and admit it when you do! end of!

I will post up but this will be when I have got the time to sit down and break everything down into bite size pieces so everyone can understand what the hell happened in an 'Honest' and professional manor, not like this s***e.

Like I said, i dont do lies, you get caught out and look a t**t, hence why I am more than happy to give everyone a damn good read sometime

You will then get chance to reply to everything, just remember I have a copy of every conversation we have had in the past and a copy of every letter you ignored from my Solicitor, very professional indeedy!

Time for bed me thinks the thread is giving me a headache.

3gan
Old 20-09-2009, 23:45   #72
big eck

Car: Evo 8 FQ 280, Full 3" Mongoose with decat, 4" K&N Filter, Tein Suspension, Walbro 255, Gizzmo MS-IBC
Christ this is getting very interesting.
Old 21-09-2009, 07:09   #73
DAVE-IV

Car: Evo IV with VI Engine.
My Car
Not a good weekend for the traders, there's been a couple of highly resplected traders taking a slaggin over the weekend!!
Old 21-09-2009, 09:14   #74
Norris Designs
Senior User

Car: 12 BMW 1M, 14 Audi Q7, Motec CBR600RR, Gallardo Spyder, LT 4WD Project, 1100hp+ E9 SWB
I think it useful for people to know neither of these two customers would return the cars for me to fix them.

I was presented with a bill for approx £711 from "Lee FCM" along with a letter after approx 8 weeks. At no time were we given the oppurtunity to fix the alleged issues with the car. In fact he didn't even phone to inform me, the first I heard was the letter! (Apart from the minor water leak on the way home....the car DID NOT break down as "Lee FCM" has suggested)

Corrigan would not return the car to me as I asked, even though we sent the partailly built engine mailorder. I asked him to get the car to me (he had recovery with the AA or RAC) and we would fix all the issues free of charge. He declined and made my life as difficult as possible at every turn. We fixed the minor engine issues FOC when we PAID to have it collected (RC stopped it being collected 4 times!). It was returned (at my cost again) and a former director of the said company filled Corrigans head with lies to get me back for what I had said regards his company folding on the MLR.

Corrigan then took the engine to various people for an inspection, all of whom delcined. MG then looked at it, found very little/zero wrong with it and as I understand it bought the unit from him as they were happy with it.

Again FACTS not make believe.

I would advise any traders on the MLR to NOT deal with either of these two customers, it really isn't worth it. However I know most traders on here have already realised that with regard to Corrigan, shame I was slow realising this! Ho hum, you live and learn......................

Simon

Best 1/4: 8.22 Sec (Pod Sept 2014) - Best 1/4: 171.3 Mph (Shakey Oct 2013) - Best 30-130: 4.15 Seconds (Pod Sept 2014) - Best 0-60mph: 1.71 seconds - Best 0-100mph: 3.35 seconds - Best 0-150mph: 6.72 seconds - Top Speed: 201.42Mph (Marham 2008) - Standing Km: 195.5Mph (TOTB 2014)

Former World Drag record holder: 8.22
TOTB V Overall champion 2006
TOTB XII Overall runner up 2013
TOTB XIII Overall runner up 2014
TOTB XIII Handling Shootout winner and FTD

Last edited by Norris Designs; 21-09-2009 at 09:32..
Old 21-09-2009, 10:02   #75

popcorn
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: