FPV Spanky Magic Smoke Edition - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > General Stuff > Non-Lancer Chat

Old 13-03-2015, 10:44   #1
JAB1a

Smile FPV Spanky Magic Smoke Edition

Hi All,

Here we have the destruction of a 12a KISS ESC.

The last flight done with this quad was my last video the FPV racing in Cornwall, the quad did so well that day as my backup quad and was landed at the end of the day in full working order.

This day, I connected the Lipo to the quad, made sure the FC had initialised, checked with my spotter all was clear to take off, armed the quad and then started a slow throttle up to bring me to hover. On the throttle up I got a bright flash of white light in the goggles, I take them off straight away to be met by a smoking Spanky 6 billowing a purple tinted smoke. Best course of action was to disconnect the Lipo ASAP and check for flames.

I emailed Flydrino (seller of KISS ESCs) in the evening and within 10 days I had the replacement ready to go back on the quad.

Best viewed full screen 1080p
Advertisement

Old 17-03-2015, 19:01   #2
spilioholio

I saw this video and thought you and others will enjoy (if you haven't seen it already).

Quote:
Take an otherworldly journey through Hang Son Doong, the world's largest cave, by both ground and air.

Filmed near the entrance and the first and second dolines (skylights) which are 2.5 and 3.5 km inside the cave respectively.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: