Lancer Register Forum banner

My 205 project

9K views 36 replies 21 participants last post by  Juttie 
#1 ·
Having sold my evo a few years ago ive been working on my dimma 205 which is undergoing a full nut and bolt rebuild all finished in mitsubishi ruri blue.

Tempted to get another evo when its finished maybe a evo 9 in same colour😊

See less See more
#17 ·
I had a 205 gti 1.9 for a total of 7 days before smashing it to bits, rolling it on the A1 and destroying it, was extremely sad day.
It was six months old and only has 2.5k miles on it

But as everyone always told me, at 17 and just passed my test it was way too much for me to handle.

#18 ·
Looking good. That certainly brings back memories!

A good friend had a Dimma back in the day, I've got a pic somewhere that I'll dig out.
I had a 1.6gti when I was 18 and it was a great car to drive, then the engine went Kaput so we changed it to a 1.9lump and that was a rocket ship mated to the 1.6 gearbox.
Another good friend is what I'd call addicted to them, at one point he had around 8 of them in a lockup in various states. Some mint ones in Miami blue and Sorrento green and some rough ones. A lot of these were bought after being on the drink and going on eBay, I think he's trying to re-live his youth lol. He never had a 205gti when he was younger, just a 309gti and before that a 205xs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.