Lancer Register Forum banner

Thank you for the excellent service

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  NasEvo 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

I wanted to share my wonderful experience with M.G., I initially purchased my car bog standard back in June 2015. Initailly I was planning to keep it that way but the power bug bit me and I was hungry for more power. I searched high and low for the best prices for the same upgrades (3port, De-cat, Uprated fuel pump) and M.G came up on top due to location and very reasonable price. Some say make sure to take your credit card along I would say if you own an EVO regardless of who you go to you'll need your credit card. Personally I prefer to save and pay for it when i can afford it. :smthumbup

Dave and Matt gave me solid advice and what i can expect from my car I kinda pushed Matt to do a little more. Initially after my upgrades I had 375lb/385BHp but I wanted that little more and Matt did as I asked and achieved 385lb/400Bhp. I was more than just a happy bunny I was excited so excited I went to Santa Pod the following day and achieved a 1/4 mile @12.2s(110mph Terminal) I got even more excited to try get an 11 that I killed my clutch.

This time I went straight to M.G. and they price matched every other tuner for an ACT + Flywheel. On my last visit Dave highlighted to me my dampers were getting a rusty and they'll need replacing soon so the saving started and I spent 3 months eyeing up my pride and joy on the drive while i took my daily to work. (1.6 8V Astra - not very exciting at all - but its reliable)

So the time came I had enough saved dropped it off to M.G and let Dave, Simon and Matt do their Magic and WOW the difference is astronomical. The previous clutch was soo worn it started to polish the springs on the clutch plate, I was lucky to get it to M.G. when I did, so with a New clutch, New Billy dampers, New Tein Springs - Fast road setup, Feels like a different car altogether.

I drove my pride and joy back and decided to spend the whole weekend driving and then washing, polishing and waxing till my arms had muscle spasms. :mhihi:

Many thanks to Dave, Matt and Simon for their hard work and Very happy with the service and after care provided. :smthumbup I will be returning soon for some braking power... :naughty:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.