Lancer Register Forum banner

Everyone should watch this guys videos...

44K views 492 replies 68 participants last post by  154073 
#1 ·
Sadly it seems this chap has allegedly passed away recently in suspicious circumstances & I'm not sure how long his YouTube channel may be around for so would recommend anybody with an inquisitive & open mind to watch his videos before they possibly disappear. You may not agree with anything he says but in my opinion he was exposing many things that we all should be asking more questions about & may wake some people up from modern brainwashing...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9yj6MNR2Mvy3xOj_XWZ1Zw

#451 ·
Good luck with it then. I'm out of here. The only thing that would convince you is to go up there and see for yourself

#459 ·
No. The thing that convinced me is the abundance of evidence that the globe is impossible. I don't know the full dimensions of where I live yet & I may never know, but I know where I don't live, & that's on a globe.

Why doesn't a flattard simply tie some cameras to a weather balloon?
If you must throw out insults at least come up with something yourself rather than just lazily using the go-to "flattard". Impressive! There are plenty of people who have sent up balloons already & after comparing hours & hours of footage from both perspectives it is obvious which one is real. Why don't you go & watch some footage of 120000 ft high amateur balloons using normal camera lenses instead of the fisheye lenses that NASA use & you might see what I mean. Completely flat eye-level horizon 360 degrees all round. Impossible on a globe.

So if the world is flat, why do the governments of the world not what us to know? What possible reason is there for us not to know and how do you get every government to keep that secret. How come there is no ship captains going round telling tails of being chased away from the edge of the world by a giant Amanda of unidentifed ships.
I can only speculate about the possible reasons & of course I have my own opinions, many of which I have already aired throughout this thread so feel free to go back & read more of my posts I am not going to keep repeating myself but it comes down to control & keeping us penned in a certain area that we believe is all there is. Ship captains & airline pilots always have to follow strict set routes they are not allowed to just go anywhere they want in any direction. Regardless of my opinions do you think that just because you can't think of a reason for someone to lie to you, that proves they are not lying? You would make a good detective!

Here's a thread from the person who devised the algorithms which pump this nonsense at you one after the other after the other until you accept non-reality as reality.

Oh those damn algorithms! They must have fooled me! Sorry but I have gone in the opposite direction to that & rejected the non-reality that I used to "believe" for most of my life to now "knowing" more about the reality in which I actually exist.

#456 ·
So if the world is flat, why do the governments of the world not what us to know? What possible reason is there for us not to know and how do you get every government to keep that secret. How come there is no ship captains going round telling tails of being chased away from the edge of the world by a giant Amanda of unidentifed ships.

#458 ·
Everything wrong with big tech right there. Basically people should only be shown things that are popular that I agree with, if I disagree with something it is "wrong" and people shouldn't be shown it. Big tech have increased their efforts to control what people see exponentially and threads like that show how blasé they are about it...they just don't get it. He acts like censoring ideas that he personally opposes is the most natural and normal thing in the world.

#466 ·
Politicians can't even agree on what to do without putting their foot in it within a single party, let alone across a whole country or multiple governments in different countries (see Brexit or any other political issue in your lifetime) so quite how Jimmy has convinced himself that they are all managing to hide the biggest conspiracy in the history of humanity is the biggest mystery in this thread.

Then again, Jimmy has constantly spouts contradictory nonsense such as the earth is flat as he can't see the curvature in the water in his bathroom sink (i.e. a real world example in his eyes), but then makes out that the sun travels in weird spiral directions surrounded by a weird substance he calls "ether", plus the sun makes itself invisible to certain parts of the disc at certain points in the day. None of the latter making any sense in any real world scenario (i.e. objects moving in contact with anything slow down and stop. They travel in predictable arc trajectories and not bizarre random spirals. When shining a light on a flat disc it's impossible to make it appear as though the light is above the disc from one location on it and below it from another point on the same disc).

The only conclusion I have is that Jimmy has suffered blunt force trauma to the head at some point or has spent too long in the garage with the engine running and the doors closed :lol:

#472 ·
I’m sure this has already been mentioned but there’s no way I’m trawling through this thread to find it.. so I will say it now.

If the world is flat, then why do the jets in the sky and their vapour trails look like they are plummeting to the ground? When In fact they are navigating round the curvature?

Also when I went up in Concorde many many years ago, we went so high of you looked up it was black not blue and if you looked out the Earth was curved?

I can’t believe I’ve just wasted a minute of my life writing this.

#473 ·
I'm sure this has already been mentioned but there's no way I'm trawling through this thread to find it.. so I will say it now.

If the world is flat, then why do the jets in the sky and their vapour trails look like they are plummeting to the ground? When In fact they are navigating round the curvature?

Also when I went up in Concorde many many years ago, we went so high of you looked up it was black not blue and if you looked out the Earth was curved?

I can't believe I've just wasted a minute of my life writing this.
Concorde... you lucky t...

#478 ·
I’ll sell my house and give the proceeds of the sale to the first Flat Earther, that can find the edge of our ‘alleged’ Flat Earth and prove it!!

How’s that for an offer?

ps: I don’t live in some sh*thole up north, I live in Wimbledon and our houses are worth considerably more!!

pmsfl

#482 · (Edited)
Do you have electricity up there yet or do you sit there barking at the moon?

To be honest, I really couldn't give a flying one over a giant puddle. It's a piece of water, big ****ing deal. Seen one lake..........
Good one.

At least you're not bitter.

Wouldn't move to london for a gold clock. Besides, half of the middle east and africa are busy doing that anyway :lol: Enjoy.

p.s There is only one lake so that goes without saying, but you said it anyway.

#491 · (Edited)
Having this thread in the back of my mind, I recently stumbled upon a really good documentary titled, Beyond the Curve, on Netflix and would thoroughly recommend it.
It is very neutral and does not take the **** at all. Of course, the flat earthers will say that it is government funded blah blah conspiracy blah blah, as that is their get out for everything, but the programme makers cleverly allow the flat earth 'experts' to dig their own holes and contradict themselves; it is overflowing with cognitive dissonance, but no traps were laid, it just highlighted how many thousands of years behind they are in terms or knowledge and research (and intelligence).
Again, without 'steering' the programme, it really shows the type of person who gets sucked into this ****e: the cultists and pyramid schemers.

Anyway, long story short, the ending is the best bit where their own experiment completely lets them down and far from proving the flatness, opens up a huge can of worms for them!
If you can't be bothered to watch it, just see this link which explains their experiment theory and result:

https://www.newsweek.com/behind-cur...riment-mark-sargent-documentary-movie-1343362

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.