The Rarest Tommi Makinen Edition all prodact Vin numbers - Page 2 - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum
 
 

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > General Stuff > Lancer Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-04-2019, 18:02   #16
kins
Regional Organiser
 
kins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Cheshire
Car: Evo VI RS
My Car
Posts: 21,259
Send a message via MSN to kins Send a message via Skype™ to kins
Where can I get some 'Sponcer Steckers' hahaha
kins is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kins For This Useful Post:
Clivew (19-04-2019), Goginawa (18-04-2019), M3 ROB (18-04-2019)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 18-04-2019, 19:43   #17
willox
Senior User
 
willox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Aberdeenshire
Car: Evo 6 Rs
My Car
Posts: 9,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMEEMT View Post
Willox - on the first page there are the 2 TME models, RS and RS2. So a standard TME - does that come under the GSR table? The book only lists RS models as TME? Dont quite understand what a non RS TME is referred to? Thanks.
I honestly donít know or havenít looked into it,just sharing what Iíve got in a manual

Got enough to do with my 6,itís got 99 problems but scp ainít one

Sorry canít answer your question
willox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willox For This Useful Post:
Dermot (22-04-2019), TMEEMT (18-04-2019)
Old 18-04-2019, 19:44   #18
willox
Senior User
 
willox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Aberdeenshire
Car: Evo 6 Rs
My Car
Posts: 9,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by kins View Post
Where can I get some 'Sponcer Steckers' hahaha
And some umber lens,all the rage nowadays
willox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to willox For This Useful Post:
kins (18-04-2019)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 18-04-2019, 20:46   #19
TMEEMT
Senior User
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by willox View Post
I honestly donít know or havenít looked into it,just sharing what Iíve got in a manual



Got enough to do with my 6,itís got 99 problems but scp ainít one



Sorry canít answer your question


No problem, you can see the confusion though- the TME is listed as RS models. I thought the TME sub model was GSR, but that doesnít work according to the tables in the manual.

Maybe someone else knows.

Btw is the manual UK, Aus or??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TMEEMT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TMEEMT For This Useful Post:
willox (18-04-2019)
Old 18-04-2019, 21:08   #20
gstefanos
User
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 49
The Europian TME are only RS and RS2 (LHD and RHD and 4 colors A69H-R71J-W83G-X08H)the same the brochure and the owner manual have information only from them.

The Australian TME are only RS2 only RHD and 4 colors A69H-R71J-W83G-X08H the same the brochure and the owner manual have information only from them.

The Japan-Uk TME are only GSR and RS only RHD and 5 colors A69H-R71J-W83G-X08H-D85H the same the brochure and the owner manual have information only from them.

There for you can identify the brochure and the owner manual for wich market is referred to (japan/uk-europian-australian)
gstefanos is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gstefanos For This Useful Post:
willox (18-04-2019)
Old 18-04-2019, 21:13   #21
gstefanos
User
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 49
For example the workshop manual wich tou have posted is referred to europian market TME only RS and RS2 LHD and RHD 4 colors
gstefanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2019, 21:31   #22
gstefanos
User
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by willox View Post
Maybe not relevant,some info from the tme workshop manual






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you send me This workshop manual for TME?
gstefanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2019, 21:32   #23
willox
Senior User
 
willox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Aberdeenshire
Car: Evo 6 Rs
My Car
Posts: 9,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstefanos View Post
For example the workshop manual wich tou have posted is referred to europian market TME only RS and RS2 LHD and RHD 4 colors
Thanks,yes,itís a UK dealer manual.
willox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2019, 21:38   #24
gstefanos
User
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by willox View Post
Thanks,yes,itís a UK dealer manual.
No Europian.the uk dealer manual include and the blue color and the GSR TME and don't has RS2
gstefanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2019, 02:02   #25
TMEEMT
Senior User
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstefanos View Post
The Europian TME are only RS and RS2 (LHD and RHD and 4 colors A69H-R71J-W83G-X08H)the same the brochure and the owner manual have information only from them.

The Australian TME are only RS2 only RHD and 4 colors A69H-R71J-W83G-X08H the same the brochure and the owner manual have information only from them.

The Japan-Uk TME are only GSR and RS only RHD and 5 colors A69H-R71J-W83G-X08H-D85H the same the brochure and the owner manual have information only from them.

There for you can identify the brochure and the owner manual for wich market is referred to (japan/uk-europian-australian)


Excellent explanation thanks very much.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TMEEMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2019, 07:48   #26
Antares
Senior User
 
Antares's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: northern italy
Car: Evo9 gsr \ Evo 6 TMErs
My Car
Posts: 1,459
gstefanos do you know why the exterior white on gsr tmes is W83S (like per the doc above) and on the RS version its W83G? is there a difference?
__________________

www.lancerevoclub.com
Antares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2019, 08:54   #27
Clivew
Transmission Dynamics
 
Clivew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Bedford
Car: Highly Modded E6 T04Z/2.2ltr, Tesla Model 3 Performance, Renaultsport Megane RS250 Cup.
My Car
Posts: 7,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMEEMT View Post
Willox - on the first page there are the 2 TME models, RS and RS2. So a standard TME - does that come under the GSR table? The book only lists RS models as TME? Dont quite understand what a non RS TME is referred to? Thanks.
IMO, standard vehicle relates to the standard E6 RS/GSR, non TME, as the list is a comparison to the standard E6 (as per what is written at the top of page 0-4)
__________________
[email protected]

'There is no worse bitterness than to reach the end of your life and realise you have not lived'

Last edited by Clivew; 19-04-2019 at 08:56..
Clivew is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clivew For This Useful Post:
STraj (19-04-2019), TMEEMT (19-04-2019), willox (19-04-2019)
Old 19-04-2019, 11:39   #28
willox
Senior User
 
willox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Aberdeenshire
Car: Evo 6 Rs
My Car
Posts: 9,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clivew View Post
IMO, standard vehicle relates to the standard E6 RS/GSR, non TME, as the list is a comparison to the standard E6 (as per what is written at the top of page 0-4)
Could make sense as the Tme manual is a supplement to the Evo 6 manual
willox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to willox For This Useful Post:
Clivew (19-04-2019)
Old 19-04-2019, 16:03   #29
gstefanos
User
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antares View Post
gstefanos do you know why the exterior white on gsr tmes is W83S (like per the doc above) and on the RS version its W83G? is there a difference?
I have two TME .one Europe TME RS LHD with color code W83H and one europe TME RS2 LHD with color code W83G.I have never compare the color..when i have them together in the same place i will chek it!!
gstefanos is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gstefanos For This Useful Post:
Antares (24-04-2019), willox (19-04-2019)
Old 20-04-2019, 00:00   #30
LEGNUMVR4
Senior User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 329
Everytime a TME thread pops up the numbers seem to increase ��
LEGNUMVR4 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LEGNUMVR4 For This Useful Post:
bmandy68 (21-04-2019)
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Evo VI Tommi Makinen Edition (TME) GSR, Scotia White White Lightning Private Sales - Cars 23 15-09-2013 16:46
Lancer Evo VI Tommi Makinen Edition Teedawg Private Sales - Cars 13 22-05-2013 06:18
Tommi Makinen Edition or maybe Big spec 6 RabRS Wanted 6 18-04-2013 13:29
LHD EVO 6.5 tommi makinen edition simonsays Private Sales - Cars 29 15-09-2011 09:56
Tommi Makinen Edition RobP Technical Questions 3 18-05-2000 15:58



All times are GMT. The time now is 17:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.