5 speed gearbox parts. - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum
 
 

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > MLR Platinum Option Trader: Ross Sport

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-11-2019, 21:00   #1
pt9
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Gateshead
Car: Evo 9 FQ320 electric blue
My Car
Posts: 404
5 speed gearbox parts.

Your website advertises new internals, gears,syncros, bearings for 5 speed box have you got these in stock? Thanks.
__________________
punch it bishop
pt9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 28-11-2019, 16:51   #2
Ross W
Ross Sport
 
Ross W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Près de Cambridge
Car: 8.75 @ 163
Posts: 17,067
Send a message via MSN to Ross W
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt9 View Post
Your website advertises new internals, gears,syncros, bearings for 5 speed box have you got these in stock? Thanks.
We keep 90% in stock and the the other 10% will be on order.
The website shows live stock levels.

Drop us a line with what you need.
__________________

Huge range of Standard Evo & Tuning parts available next day delivery @
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tel: 01945-580066 / eMail
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ross W is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.