Lancer Register Forum banner

Diffent kind of wanted ..

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  pcrepairmandan 
#1 ·
http://justjap.com/sri-carbon-fibre-pillar-gauge-holder-mitsubishi-evo-ct9a.html

This is a carbon pod for just one 60mm gauge, I currently have a product like this that was custom made but the quality of the carbon is poor, I've since found this for sale in AUS, how ever they won't ship to the UK, they also sell on eBay.au but no international shipping :(

Soooooo how do we the CT9A boys get this damn thing as I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like one.

Aussys drive on the left like us, you can buy them for left hand drive cars, and you can buy them for the Evo X... But not the 7 8 9 ...
Maybe mr carbon goodies could help?

#5 ·
I contacted them through email and he said they don't ship , would be good to get a member that could do that :( such a shame they won't just send as its a item I'm sure many people would want here,

I had one ' custom made ' but the carbon quality is so poor it needs scrapping .

#6 ·
Speak with James at evo cop kits,

james@evocopkits.com he's a trader on here & most helpful. Maybe he would ship one for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.