1999 Evo 6 GSR, White, 64k miles, 2017JDM import - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > Private Sales - Cars

Old 27-10-2019, 21:18   #1
bazza1000
Senior User

Car: Evo X RS - JRM RS360
My Car
1999 Evo 6 GSR, White, 64k miles, 2017JDM import

1999 Mitsubishi Evo 6 GSR
64,000 miles
Scotia White
5 Speed Manual
2 keys
1 previous UK owner
HPI clear
Jap Import – imported by SVA imports in 2017
Low Road Tax PLG
MOT: 28.02.20

Have only owned it since the beginning of the month and wasn’t intending on selling it however went to help my friend inspect a supercharged Honda Civic Type R EP3 yesterday and ended up buying it myself as he didn’t feel comfortable driving the car & I was besotted with it! Already owning 4 other personal cars, have decided to sell the Evo as know I won’t ever come across another CTR in that condition and with that spec. I brought the Evo knowing that the gearbox needed 5th gear syncro replacing, it still drives perfectly fine how it is at present just crunches when put into 5th gear at moderate to high speeds if change gear at lower speed it slots in fine with no crunch & when in gear drives correctly. Am just looking to get my money back (is already a much nicer car since I’ve had it and tidied few bits up) if not won’t sell it so there won’t be any bartering on the price, can afford to keep the car if I want to and have storage space so isn’t really a problem however just feel I have too many ‘fun cars’.

Since owning it I’ve done numerous tidy up and detailing jobs including: having the front bumper & splitter/drivers side skirt/grills re-painted (the front bumper had a tacky sticker on it which I hated – turns out the previous owner had stuck it on to hide a patch of missing paint, decided to have it done properly and took the bumper off and sent it to the bodyshop), 1.5 day paintwork correction mopped/polished/sealed back to being a nice bright white again, interior detailed & seats wet vacced, restored the front headlights as they were sun faded now crystal clear and look like new, new tyres all round – Goodyear Eagle F1, all minor car park dent/dinks removed by paintless dent technician, new rear ‘evolution VI’ sticker on boot, had the car checked over and serviced.

Is a JDM import being supplied by SVA imports who brought it into the country 01.03.17, this was a major plus point for me knowing that it hadn’t been in the country for too long and had been used as a second car by the previous and garaged under the majority of his ownership. Is a clean straight car in very good overall condition, no rust anywhere on the car or in any of the usual areas. Interior is in excellent with no wear or fraying to the Recaro side bolesters and they are both nice and tight and the grey alcantara not worn shiny like most of them, no holes to any of the carpets, no screw marks/holes in any of the plastic trim from previous gauges etc, air con is working. Drives really well, quiet engine and smooth power delivery throughouot the rev range, no irritating squeaks or rattles/clunks, handles nice and sharp, good brakes. Bodywork and paintwork is very good, nothing that stands out or requires attention, few minor stone chips to lower bonnet & age, front bumper just been painted so none on that, no dents/scuffs/scratches, overall nice and presentable.

Stage 1 mods (done in the UK): ECUTEK remap to 350bhp by ABT, Tein type flex coilovers, hardrace camber & toe arms, 4 wheel alignment, HKS super power flow induction kit, exhaust system, greddy boost guage, 17 inch ultralight alloy wheels. Rest of the car and all bodywork is standard.

Serviced several times since been over here, major service including cambelt & tensioners/all fluids (including AYC fluid)/spark plugs etc. done in 2017, recently serviced [interim] 07.10.19. Undersealed upon entry to UK, Clifford G5 alarm & immobiliser fitted with promity sensors, UK stereo fitted so picks up all radio stations, speedo converted to MPH, odometer reads all in miles (not a mixture of kph & mph). Previous owner told me that the AYC pump was refurbished by SVA before he collected the car however don’t have any paperwork in the file to back this up – AYC light comes on when start the car up and goes straight out how it should so all fully working.

GEAR BOX NEEDS REFURBING – 5TH GEAR SYNCRO WORN, apart from that is a very nice example of a stage 1 Evo 6 GSR, after having the gearbox done my next job would have been getting the OSF alloy wheel refurbed as slight mark on one of the spokes.

Got my old Evo 6’s private plate on it at present ‘E6 VOO’ this will be retained and will not be included in the sale, will go back onto its original 1999 ‘S reg’ registration plate.

Price:

£9,500 how it is you get the gearbox done

Please contact me for more information.
Attached Images

Last edited by bazza1000; 29-10-2019 at 15:04..
bazza1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 28-10-2019, 12:32   #2
bazza1000
Senior User

My Car
Pics
Attached Images

Last edited by bazza1000; 28-10-2019 at 16:00..
Old 28-10-2019, 12:36   #3
bazza1000
Senior User

My Car
More photos
Attached Images

Last edited by bazza1000; 28-10-2019 at 16:18..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 28-10-2019, 13:53   #4
Gg3001
Senior User

My Car
what camera are you using?
Gg3001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2019, 13:56   #5
bazza1000
Senior User