Electric cigs - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > General Stuff > Non-Lancer Chat

Old 27-05-2013, 20:45   #1
sie111

Car: 9 fq 340
My Car
Electric cigs

Anyone on here use them. The ones with clearomisers. If so where you get your e juice/e liquid from?

Louis Walsh's ****.
sie111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 27-05-2013, 20:52   #2
nickygixer-k5
Senior User

Car: Evo IX And Saab 9-3 Aero
My Car
Yes I use them. I get my liquid from vaping liquid.com
nickygixer-k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nickygixer-k5 For This Useful Post:
sie111 (27-05-2013)
Old 27-05-2013, 20:55   #3
mr matt
Senior User

Car: VIII MR, 2.2LR, big valve head, HTA35-82,HKS Kansai, etc
My Car
In my mind, if your still having the nicotine, what's the point? Only one way to quit, willpower.....3 weeks and counting for me
mr matt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr matt For This Useful Post:
evo/nut (27-05-2013), GUM EVO (14-10-2014)
Old 27-05-2013, 21:09   #4
sie111

Car: 9 fq 340
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr matt View Post
In my mind, if your still having the nicotine, what's the point? Only one way to quit, willpower.....3 weeks and counting for me
Ive only bought 3 pack of cigs in 2 weeks instead of a pack a day by using this.I was at my worst on a friday night in the pub. Now I can just stay inside where its warm and not end up stinking

Louis Walsh's ****.
sie111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 21:17   #5
col81

My mate had one today well wierd seeing snorkel come out his mouth
col81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 21:25   #6
stu8
Senior User

Car: Evo V - geekmapped.com
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by sie111 View Post
Anyone on here use them. The ones with clearomisers. If so where you get your e juice/e liquid from?
http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr matt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sie111 View Post
Ive only bought 3 pack of cigs in 2 weeks instead of a pack a day by using this.I was at my worst on a friday night in the pub. Now I can just stay inside where its warm and not end up stinking
I smoked 15 rollies a day, or if I smoked normal cigs, it about 25

I started on the eCig 2 weeks ago, and besides out drinking on sat night where i had 3 cigs, then went back to vaping as the cig was Ive not had any other tobacco

This to me is an alternative to tobacco, i dont really have the motivation to quit, but i am happy with this as a safe alternative. Having quit for 2 years previously, then having a few cigs when drunk on holiday, then starting again next day, Im not ready to face the never ending 'miss' of cigs. I am quite happy vap'ing, and not worried if I do have a cig, as I am more than happy to go back to vap'ing after

I have friends who smoke far more than me, older and smoked for much longer, that are doing exactly the same, and not really touching real cigs since, some vape like they use to smoke, others cut down the vaping without trying, and ended up quitting

Stu

Evo 4-6 left over parts for sale
stu8 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stu8 For This Useful Post:
kev hemsley (16-11-2015)
Old 28-05-2013, 10:05   #7
Mangus
Senior User

Car: E9
Been on these for a few months. Normally get juice and parts/mods from here as the prices are good although due to demand they used to sell out of items quickly.

http://www.thebestecigarette.co.uk/i...te=common/home

If they've sold out of something they can normally tell you when it will be back in stock, trouble is they remove it from the site so you don't even know it's sold out

30ml Hangsen PG juice = £4.99 (cheapest place I know of)
30ml VG juice = £4.99
30ml Dekang juice PG/VG mix (nicer vape) = £6.99

"Liberty Flights" do a good selection of juices but I've not tried any yet.

Last edited by Mangus; 28-05-2013 at 13:57..
Mangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 10:39   #8
nickygixer-k5
Senior User

My Car
Totally wicked are expensive I bought my first kit from them but I didn't know any different, if you want to purchase a cig go to http://www.esmokeuk.co.uk/shop/artic...%26aid%3D47%26

Fluid and chargers go to http://vapingliquid.com/e-liquids £6.99 for 30 ml is the cheapest you will get compared to £6.99 for 20ml from totally wicked.

Batteries and atomisers/clearomisers go to http://www.theelectroniccigarette.co...y-product.html wait for the yoyo discounts to save even more.

I was smoking 30 a day but now just vape and I have been doing it for a year, I have no intention of quitting vaping and at £6.99 month to keep me sane I'm not bothered.

Edit to add a lot of my mates have flavoured liquids but I use L&B 18mg flavour as that is what I find closest to a cigarette 12mg is too weak for me, stay away from tobacco flavour as it is terrible. I bought 5 bottles of it when I started but ended up binning 4 bottles

Last edited by nickygixer-k5; 28-05-2013 at 10:47..
Old 28-05-2013, 13:02   #9
stu8
Senior User

Car: Evo V - geekmapped.com
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickygixer-k5 View Post
Totally wicked are expensive I bought my first kit from them but I didn't know any different, if you want to purchase a cig go to http://www.esmokeuk.co.uk/shop/artic...%26aid%3D47%26

Fluid and chargers go to http://vapingliquid.com/e-liquids £6.99 for 30 ml is the cheapest you will get compared to £6.99 for 20ml from totally wicked.

Batteries and atomisers/clearomisers go to http://www.theelectroniccigarette.co...y-product.html wait for the yoyo discounts to save even more.

I was smoking 30 a day but now just vape and I have been doing it for a year, I have no intention of quitting vaping and at £6.99 month to keep me sane I'm not bothered.

Edit to add a lot of my mates have flavoured liquids but I use L&B 18mg flavour as that is what I find closest to a cigarette 12mg is too weak for me, stay away from tobacco flavour as it is terrible. I bought 5 bottles of it when I started but ended up binning 4 bottles
cheers for the links I am new to this and have found totally wicked really good, but wish I had taken andvice before i bought my original start up kit, as most of it is redundant now, that kit in your first link is a far better start up kit

I use Titan menthol, and find totally wickeds prices (with yoyo or twitter discounts) on a par with those you have linked too, but I have just stocked up on Titan Menthol at £2.50 per 10ml

Agree with you, generally tobacco flavours are 1 made me feel sick all day after trying it.Starting again, I'd buy the start up kit you linked too, then go to a local vaping shop and try the flavours. 1 called RY4 or something like that, is tobacco and caramel, that is surprisingly nice, though my menthol will do for me

Stu

Evo 4-6 left over parts for sale
stu8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 13:08   #10
Gwigga
Senior User

Car: Evo X, Cobra Down Pipe back, thats about it :)
My Car
I bought one off the pharmacy at tesco, al be it a cheap and cheerful but I don't smoke at all in the day. Habit breaking while Im at work mainly.
Gwigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 13:11   #11
nickygixer-k5
Senior User

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu8 View Post
cheers for the links I am new to this and have found totally wicked really good, but wish I had taken andvice before i bought my original start up kit, as most of it is redundant now, that kit in your first link is a far better start up kit

I use Titan menthol, and find totally wickeds prices (with yoyo or twitter discounts) on a par with those you have linked too, but I have just stocked up on Titan Menthol at £2.50 per 10ml

Agree with you, generally tobacco flavours are 1 made me feel sick all day after trying it.Starting again, I'd buy the start up kit you linked too, then go to a local vaping shop and try the flavours. 1 called RY4 or something like that, is tobacco and caramel, that is surprisingly nice, though my menthol will do for me

Stu
Try L&B flavour 18mg from vaping liquid.com you will be surprised how close to a real cig it is. I just ordered another 14 bottles to keep me going
The Following User Says Thank You to nickygixer-k5 For This Useful Post:
stu8 (28-05-2013)
Old 28-05-2013, 13:36   #12
evoaps

Car: evo 5, 2.0l fully forged, jun 264 cams, 80 series
My Car
Is there nicotine in these?
evoaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 13:49   #13
DevonMan

Car: EVO V GSR
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoaps View Post
Is there nicotine in these?
Yes, nicotine is there just not the gazillion other chemicals
DevonMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 14:02   #14
Mangus
Senior User

Car: E9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickygixer-k5 View Post
http://www.thebestecigarette.co.uk/i...te=common/home

Only £4.99 for 30ml Hangsen
Mangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 14:12   #15
evoaps

Car: evo 5, 2.0l fully forged, jun 264 cams, 80 series
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevonMan View Post
Yes, nicotine is there just not the gazillion other chemicals
Ahhh I see there not as stupid as I thought
evoaps is offline   Reply With Quote