Lancer Register Forum banner

MLR Modified

58K views 57 replies 25 participants last post by  bazza. 
#1 ·
If you don't already know, there's a section of the MLR web site called MLR Modified that records rolling road data and car specifications for well over 100 Evo's in various states of tune. It's a great resource for comparing different approaches to tuning and results achieved.

MLR Members even get the facility to overlay the rolling road graphs for any 2 cars.

To have your car added to MLR Modified simply email the following information to forum@lancerregister.com

* Forum username
* Car model
* Good quality, decent resolution photograph or scan of your rolling road graph showing at least BHP at the wheels (not flywheel) and boost
* The graph should also show RPM in 500 rpm increments and BHP in 10 bhp increments
* Picture of your car, preferably on the rolling road
* Details of where and when the rolling road run was carried out (Dyno Dynamics shooutout mode graphs are preferable)
* Type of ECU
* Name of mapper (if applicable)
* Turbo spec
* Exhaust spec
* Engine internals spec
* Cam spec
* Induction spec
* Intercooler spec
* Fuel used for run
* Injector spec

See less See more
#4 ·
Even more data added to MLR Modified. 130 dyno runs in total now.

* Pimp Daddy Evo 8 381.9bhp ATW with GT30 by NR Autosport
* Kyl3cook Evo 8 MR FQ320 271.1 ATW with Ecutek by WRC Technologies
* Wheels Evo 9 GT 319.4bhp ATW with Autronic and BB Turbo by NR Autosport

#19 · (Edited)
Does this mean the four evo's of Bob's, John's Tim's and Karl's all slipped on the dyno! They are currently not present in the link. Have you received the wrong info on them all... ? Or have you received any info on them at all?
We have copies of the graphs if you require them to be sent over, but Darin took copies on the day I believe.
Thanks
Clive

#20 ·
Clive, Bob and John's both suffer from slip when the power comes in. On these cars I can probably work around this as the slip occurs where the power is being delivered constantly. However, the biggest problem is the graphs I have only go to 500bhp, so I'm missing the top of the graphs.

I don't have any graphs for Tim or Karl and Darin didn't have them. TRL kindly sent me a load of graphs after the event, but we'll ask them for the missing ones and complete graphs for Bob and John. If you have some graphs please email them to me and I'll work with those.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.