Lancer Register Forum banner

** EVO 6 Zero Fighter **

5K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  Goginawa 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if the Zero Fighter Evo 6 has the standard Evo 6 GSR interior and if the dash panel is digital like the GSR the Extreme UK version has a manual dash panel.

Thanks

#2 ·
Does anyone know if the Zero Fighter Evo 6 has the standard Evo 6 GSR interior and if the dash panel is digital like the GSR the Extreme UK version has a manual dash panel.

Thanks
The Zero Fighter E6 is more myth than reality. The nearest for the UK market was the 6 Extreme.

When you say "digital", do you mean the heater unit? That denotes climate control, but the UK Extrene didn't have it, although I believe most if not all had aircon.

#8 ·
Any link to the call you are interested in? I could easily tell you differences between it and a UK Extreme. Things like radio aerial position, rear garnish lights, dash clocks, seats. Also, does it have abs, rs diff, Meister wheels. And can you see "Ralliart" in raised lettering on the side skirts?

#14 ·
Depends if it was on the base car

There is a thread on here with mine on it

Might be interesting if you are thinking of buying one

I was unsure about mine being real just liked the colour and spec so I bought it

The original buyer confirmed that it was genuine and that he imported it and it went to Toni cox in Birmingham.

I would be cautious if it is priced high as there are a few copies around.

Mine has a Z on the vin plate on the bulk head under bonnet also

#15 ·
Depends if it was on the base car

There is a thread on here with mine on it

Might be interesting if you are thinking of buying one

I was unsure about mine being real just liked the colour and spec so I bought it

The original buyer confirmed that it was genuine and that he imported it and it went to Toni cox in Birmingham.

I would be cautious if it is priced high as there are a few copies around.

Mine has a Z on the vin plate on the bulk head under bonnet also
If nothing comes up Evo wise I'm looking at getting a blob eye or Hawkeye Spec C RA or S204.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.