Lancer Register Forum banner

MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO 4 GSR MODIFIED SHOW CAR QUICK SALE *project*

20K views 103 replies 57 participants last post by  mart1983 
#1 · (Edited)
LANCER EVO 4..

LONG MOT, 73K - MOST LIKELY INCLUDING MILES AND KILOMETRES, RECENT ENGINE REBUILT INCLUDING PISTONS, RINGS, CRANK, HEADGASKET, TIMING BELT ALSO OILS, PLUGS ETC NEW TURBO ACTUATOR AND FORGE DUMP VALVE!
I HAVE THE FULL V5 IN MY NAME, MOT CERTIFICATE AND RECEIPTS AND BILLS.

USUAL EVOLUTION SPEC INCLUDING RECARO SEATS, CLIMATE CONTROL, ELECTRIC WINDOWS, AC, AYC ETC

MODIFICATIONS INCLUDE
SMOKED ANGEL EYES/ REAR LIGHTS, NEW 17" ACE ALLOY WHEELS WITH BRAND NEW TYRES, SPORT BUMPERS, HKS MUSHROOM FILTER, FRONT MOUNTED INTERCOOLER, EXHAUST SYSTEM WITH DOWN PIPE AND BACKBOX. CLIFFORD CONCEPT 300 ALARM. TINTED REAR WINDOWS
INTERIOR HAS A BOOST GUAGE FITED AND A DOUBLE DIN XTRONS UNIT - THESE WILL BE INCLUDED WITH ASKING PRICE AS WELL AS A FEW BIT AND PIECES I HAVE LYING AROUND.
WILL ALSO INCLUDE THE PRIVATE PLATE H7 HVY WHICH IN ITSELF IS WORTH ££££!!

BAD POINTS
NEEDS A NEW IDLE VALVE (HARDLY MAKES A DIFFERENCE- GIVES IT A RUMBLE AT IDLE ;)) AND A FEW MARKS, KEEPING IN MIND ITS 16 YEARS OLD!

FOR MORE INFO DO NOT HESITATE TO GET IN CONTACT - 07592147978.

VIEWING WELCOME, IM LOCATED IN HIGH WYCOMBE

LOOKING FOR DECENT OFFER. ADVERTISED ELSEWHERE FOR £2600

I THINK THATS ABOUT IT :smthumbup

See less See more
#70 ·
LOL i was hoping this wouldn't turn into a barry boys bitch fest. I dont blame you guys to be honest..
That is why ive stated it as a project, it was bought like this. NO way in hell i would do this to an Evo. Funnily enough it had lexus rear lights when i bought it, buyer can take them as a souvenier :lol:
I concentrated mainly on the mechanical side, mot'ing etc
standard front bumpers not really to my taste, so can't justify spending £££'s on it. standard rear bumper :smthumbup
I was TOLD it has AYC/LSD :D
I know its not a show car, was just an attention grabbing title, worked nicely i see LOL
Not really fussed if it dont sell, end of the day its still an evo :crackup:
ill happily keep it or break it for spares and then buy a Reims Blue 6 eventually :coolsm:
thanks for the kind words :shake:

#86 ·
interest in car

Hi lads,
I have got a mate who is interested in this car. He as emailed the seller and sent his tphone number.
As he says, Its not the car thats a mess its the mods,
remove those bumpers and wheels and replace with standard bumpers and secondhand evo5/6/7/8/9 alloys and with its rebuilt engine should make a good car.
Only problem for seller is mods have killed its value.
:cry:

#97 ·
ive edited the add to include a price pal and a few changes.. have a look and give me a ring. im sure we can arrange something! :smthumbup

thanks for the thumbs up people, could say you gave me a push in the right direction :D

ive had countless randoms ask me if ive bought a new evo LOL

#99 ·
Let me correct you there pal, i did NOT take anyones advice, this (new pics) was what i had planned originally! by 'push me in the right direction' i meant sort it sooner rather then lter.
i dont understand why i look like the victim/ criminal here, i did not build that previous monster! thats why i laughed at the CARS expense.
This is what ive made of it now, so ill happy respond to constructive criticism. Im pretty protective over my cars lol

#100 ·
Listen 'pal' don't go getting your knickers in a twist, I was paying you a compliment for making it look better. No need start getting all up in a hissy fit with me.

What's this crap about a criminal? I paid you a compliment and said that you put up with a load of stick and you come back with a response like that?

Good luck with the sale bud :shake:

#102 ·
Listen 'pal' don't go getting your knickers in a twist, I was paying you a compliment for making it look better. No need start getting all up in a hissy fit with me.

What's this crap about a criminal? I paid you a compliment and said that you put up with a load of stick and you come back with a response like that?

Good luck with the sale bud :shake:
:confused: what? i thanked u for your comment. those remarks were not even for you, u funny guy! were you even quoted? NOW your quoted, which means im talking directly to you
if you havnt noticed there is a fair few comments before you, cant reply to every single one :lol:
sorry if you took offence 'mate'.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.