Lancer Register Forum banner

Ex Lancer Turbo Workshop Manual

13K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Scrubb 
#1 ·
Hi There, Can anyone help with a workshop manual in English! I have the Japanese version, that is very good, but i'm after transmission specs inparticular.
Building close ratio gear sets,
I know they were available through the MLR shop, but I havn't been able to join up? or post pics??

#5 ·
Guys,

We can supply the following reprinted workshop manuals for the Lancer 2000 Turbo in English text;

• Chassis Supplement Manual inc. wiring diagrams
  • Body Repair Manual
  • ECI/Turbo Manual
  • Rear Axle and LSD Manual

All are available through the MLR Shop, and if we are able to supply other Lancer Turbo manuals in the future I will post details on this thread.

#9 ·
u got the lancer ex body repair manual?
and the lancer LSD axle manual. i need tis 2 manual.
cos..i oledi swap engine to nissan silvia SR20DET. now left the axle part.
cos..im using a172 axle, and the axle is broken!! cos the SR20DET power too strong for the a172 axle.

#19 ·
Thread resurrection!

I've justed picked up a North South, non intercooled, G62B engine with the "ECI" nameplate on the top of the intake. It's not in fantastic shape, came from an engine importer 30 odd years ago and has been sitting in a shed since. So naturally, all the wiring and vacuum lines have just been chopped.
Basically, I'm looking for writing diagrams, or parts diagrams, or service manuals (I believe for the EX 1800 GSR?). Any sort of information I can get my hands on about this engine.
The closest thing I can find in the ASA program is in the turbo Chariot (D03W chassis). But it was used as an east west engine in that so it's not an identical setup.

Anyone able to give me a hand?

#20 ·
Thread resurrection!

I've justed picked up a North South, non intercooled, G62B engine with the "ECI" nameplate on the top of the intake. It's not in fantastic shape, came from an engine importer 30 odd years ago and has been sitting in a shed since. So naturally, all the wiring and vacuum lines have just been chopped.
Basically, I'm looking for writing diagrams, or parts diagrams, or service manuals (I believe for the EX 1800 GSR?). Any sort of information I can get my hands on about this engine.
The closest thing I can find in the ASA program is in the turbo Chariot (D03W chassis). But it was used as an east west engine in that so it's not an identical setup.

Anyone able to give me a hand?
Hi 3volutionist, I'm not sure if I can help much but I own an 1800 GSR Lancer with the G62B Turbo engine, although mine is intercooled with the b-type injection, but it may be very similar. I also have the workshop manuals for the 2000 turbo ( they have the same intake setup as yours) and the manuals are also available from the MLR store.

These engines also come in the Turbo Cordia's and Tredia's, so it might help your search if you look up one of those models?

Let me know if I can help with anything, I'm happy to help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.