Lancer Register Forum banner

***Yorkshire Meet, RS Tuning Leeds 10/09/11***

6K views 47 replies 13 participants last post by  Andy_8 
#1 ·
We are having a combined meet and rolling road day kindly hosted by Paul at RS Tuning Leeds on Saturday 10th September from 9:30am.

If you would like to put your car on the Dyno Dynamics rolling road the thread is >>>HERE<<<

If you want to just come along and watch, chat, see what RS Tuning have to offer, that's fine, tea and coffee will be on tap and there is plenty of decent parking around the unit and the results from the rolling road are relayed into the comfortable waiting area :smthumbup

The address is

RS Tuning Ltd
Unit 8 Castleton Close
Armley
Leeds
LS12 2DS

0113 2436444

>>>Link to RS Tuning Website<<<

Please post up if you can make it (I've put the day in bold so Plip1953 knows it's a Saturday :D:lol:)

See less See more
#29 ·
Just noticed 2 things.
1. there are 2 threads for this meet?
2. did not realise it was Saturday, meets usually Sunday so sorry will not be able to make that this week.
you'll have to do another Wakefield Sunday meet and can catch up with you all.

#31 ·
right oh I see. trying to catch up after hols and looked confusing, will catch you next meet:smthumbup

#32 ·
I'm going to do my best to make it to this meet and introduce myself. I'll also bring some nice carbon parts.

I got all my dates wrong when looking to attend this meet and I currently have plans which I'm trying to change so I can come. I won't know until shortly before but hopefully I'll be there with some tempting carbon :)

#35 ·
It's looking likely I'll be there on Saturday. I'll be bringing my stock so if anybody wants anything let me know.

Also if anybody is wanting some Evo 10 sill skirt extensions I'm willing to do a pretty good deal for them as it means I don't have to courier them.

If anybody is interested just give me a shout.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.