Lancer Register Forum banner

Magazine Featured Evo6 GSR

4K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  revs_gsr 
#1 · (Edited)
Booked in for a MOT this Friday the 31/1/20 so its defo up For Sale as i have made my mind up and decided its time to move on.

Evo 6 GSR Import

84k mix of km and miles

:Full 3" Japspeed Exhaust from the Turbo Back
:3" Downpipe
:Bigger Turbo Elbow
:JMF Manifold
:80 Series Evo 9 Turbo
:Blitz Induction Kit
:Walbro Fuel Pump
:3 Port Boost Solonoid
:Forge Dump Valve
:Ralliart Hard Pipe Kit
:Greedy Boost Controller with Switchable Maps. 1.0bar, 1.2bar and 1.6bar. It's Running 366bhp on high boost.
:It's got a Hidden Switch for Pops And Bangs and does Spit Flames
:Mishimoto Radiator
:Tein Coilovers (Superstreet)
:18x9.5 Rota GKR Wheels
:Light Weight Wheel Nuts
:Grooved and Vented Front Disks
:Standard Rear Disks
:OMP Steering Wheel
:Quick Release Boss Kit
:Ralliart Gearknob
:Mitsubishi Wind Deflectors (CarbonDipped)
:Corbeau Revenge Bucket Seats
:Carbon Naca Duct
:Carbon Bonnet Dampers
:Carbon Vortex
:Carbon Wing Mirrors
:Carbon Arch Trim Protectors
:Carbon Pillar Trims
:Carbon Spoiler Blade
:Chrome Engine Bits And Bobs
:Carbon Spark Plug Cover
:Carbon Side Skirt Extensions
:Carbon Rear Extensions
:Red Engine Bay Hoses
:White Rocker Cover
:1 Piece Headlights
:Red Ralliart Mud Flaps
:Varis Front Bumper
:Rear Diffuser
:Cusco 6 Point Bolt In Cage Sprayed Bright VXR Red
:Red Race Harnesses
:Chrome Aluminium Firewall
:Rear Seats Removed
:pioneer TV Head Unit

Been maintained and Serviced by Bob at Dynotech in Kent in the time i have owned it. Recently had a Cambelt Change and all fluids changed at the same time.

I do have the back seats and seatbelts etc but do not have the standard front seats anymore. Mileage is a mix of Km and Miles.

It didnt have any History when I got it nearly 9 years ago now but since I have owned it I have always had it serviced and checked over regularly.

It's been sat in my Mums garage for a while now and just think it's time for someone else to enjoy it like I have done. Was Magazine featured back in January 2017 in Japanese Performance with a big spread and write up of the car.

Its very clean for the age and been well looked after in the time I have had it. Was totally standard when I purchased it so everything on it is my own personal touch.
I will be sad to see it go but like I said above it just does not get used to enough for me to warrant keeping hold of it anymore.

Its booked in for a MOT the end of the month but if need be i can get one done sooner. i have just not managed to get round to it due to work etc.

I am asking for £15000 for it which I think is fair as these will only go up in value if looked after. Private plate will also be removed.

Car is located in Colchester Essex. and my Mobile number is 07786676886.

If I don't answer the phone its because I will be at work. So leave me a message and i will call you back as soon as I can

Many thanks. James :smthumbup

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.