Lancer Register Forum banner

Motors by the Moat Show at Leeds Castle, Kent - Sunday 13th May 2018

8K views 101 replies 22 participants last post by  _JT_ 
#1 · (Edited)
PAYMENT FOR STAND TICKETS NOW CLOSED

Dave

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all!

I am really pleased to say we have a club stand at 'Motors by the Moat' at Leeds Castle, Kent on Sunday 13th May 2018!

The perfect day for anyone with a passion for cars! Get up close to hundreds of vintage, high performance and classic cars on display on the Castle lawns. New for 2018, see an exciting selection of cars in action, as the main drives turns into a parade track.

Leeds Castle website - Home

https://www.leeds-castle.com/home

Leeds Castle website - Motors by the Moat

https://www.leeds-castle.com/What%E2%80%99s+On/Featured+Events/Motors+by+the+Moat/

This is a members only show in EVOs.

Fees

The cost to exhibit at Motors by the Moat is £10 per vehicle, this covers all passengers in the vehicle (max 4 passengers).

The normal entry prices for Leeds Castle are £24.90 per adult and £16.90 per child so this is a huge saving for a family day out.

Arrival/Departure Times

All vehicles must arrive on site between the hours of 7am and 9am, late arrivals will not gain entry to the event.

Departure is strictly not before 4.30pm. No cars may leave site until authorised to do so by the Leeds Castle event team. Any unauthorised vehicle movement will result in a ban for the individual/club at future events.

How to pay

If you wish to be part of the MLR stand use the link below to submit your details ensuring you select 'Sunday 13th May', select 'Club Entry' under Select Exhibitor Type and then enter the name of the club (MLR of course:)) and complete your details.

https://www.leeds-castle.com/motors

Please note that club stand has a maximum of 20 vehicles, so its a first come first served basis!

Important once you've submitted your application / paid can you please post on here so I can add you to the list - thanks!:smthumbup

Dave

List:

1. dsandy Paid
2. eViLuTiOn360 Paid
3. the kitch Paid
4. mike & jane Paid
5. oliverash Paid
6. M3 ROB Paid
7. GaryRoberts84 Paid
8. squeakyclean32 Paid
9. evo/nut Paid
10. EVO 5 DAD Paid
11. denboy Paid
12. evocop4 Paid
13. _JT_ Paid
14. Rafkoo Paid
15. R33TWIST Paid
16. Tom Paid
17. Hickster89 Paid
18. evilpob Paid
19. Garyr452 Paid

See less See more
#94 ·
The Evo got wet today driving it from the garage I was storing it in to my house, it’s the first time the garage has had space to fit it in since I bought the house nearly 2 years ago, this is the third time it’s been out in the rain for 3years since ive owned it and 11 years with the previous owner, I’ve spent weeks building a shed to fit everything from the garage in it so it could be here before I sell it, normally I would be blowing a show off because of bad weather but I’ve not gone through all this to miss it, and be able to catch up with the old crew. Remember we’re in England, the weather is unpredictable, prepare for rain and it can only get better :smthumbup

#98 ·
Absolute awesome day today at Leeds castle , what a turn up for the weather :smthumbup , great bunch of people , great cars on show and that was just on the mlr stand . Well worth the long trip there for us :lol: we would highly recommend this show to anyone , cheers to all that was able to attend :smthumbup , here’s to the next show at Bromley :mitsi:

#99 ·
What a smashing day, so lovely to catch up with you all.
Sorry but these photos are the best I can do.
Hope to see you all at Bromley

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.