Lancer Register Forum banner

Used GT3076 ATP Turbo kit

2K views 36 replies 10 participants last post by  MAD-MANCUNIAN 
#1 ·
Hi guys my engine is out at the min been forged wanting a used kit as i aint got the biggest budget as the engine was suppose to of alreay been forged which it was't.!! Anyway i will also consider failed turbo kits or if you have anything along the atp lines gt30/gt35 please pm me. Many thanks.

#10 ·
As long as you have a turbo off some 1 who can back the turbo up and is a fair person i dont see a problem.. i want a second hand 1 as my pockets aint as deep as some.. i spent most my money on the engine parts..
If the engine had of been forged like it said it had i would of brought new but thats just the way the cookie crumbles for some.. :)

#22 ·
wasnt aiming anything at jamie. im sure he sells good parts.

just sayin there is more risk when buyin turbos 2nd hand.

the guy who bought blairs turbo ended up gettin refunded from blair due the tuner sayin it wasnt right.
j88hnb bought a gt30 frm a well known member and turbo technics ended up havin torebuild it as they say it needed it both sellers were long standing members.

anyone taking a turbo off and selling 2nd hand doesnot know its fine only a turbo builder could say that, just ask tutbo technics.

I wouldnt buy something that expensive 2nd hand after me and my mates experiences.

:D

#23 ·
wasnt aiming anything at jamie. im sure he sells good parts.

just sayin there is more risk when buyin turbos 2nd hand.

the guy who bought blairs turbo ended up gettin refunded from blair due the tuner sayin it wasnt right.
j88hnb bought a gt30 frm a well known member and turbo technics ended up havin torebuild it as they say it needed it both sellers were long standing members.

anyone taking a turbo off and selling 2nd hand doesnot know its fine only a turbo builder could say that, just ask tutbo technics.

I wouldnt buy something that expensive 2nd hand after me and my mates experiences.

:D
is there when there are copied out there and well know turbos failing after very little milage

#37 · (Edited)
talking about turbos
i thought id throw my worth in aswell
what was that chap from the isle of man called? evonige o summat?
you could always buy a turbo from him lol:crackup::crackup:
try searching for his threads makes good readingon a more serious note you cant go wrong buying a used/new turbo if you know what you're looking for/at

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.