Lancer Register Forum banner

Evo 7 Extreme SC 1of1

39K views 234 replies 35 participants last post by  Enda 
#1 · (Edited)
Evo 7 Xtreme SC 1of1

Well it's finally here after all the issues with the dealer (went into administration) but fortunately with the help of C1-R I managed to get hold of the owner and buy direct.

So a big thank to Chris and also Jon Kirkman for helping me out.

Build cost of the car originally was just under 100k but this was back in 2003-4 and I guess things are cheaper now.

Based on a 7RS which was imported in 2003 and converted to a Extreme SC which was used on the website for advertising the upgrades etc.

When sold by Extreme the new owner wanted to make his mark on the car so spent 10s of thousands on upgrades which were completed by Tony Cox and team.

List is exhaustive and I have still not got down to the bottom of everything. Still running the 2.2 stroker which is great.

7600 miles from new and looks outstanding throughout. Owned many a Evo and it's as close to new as I could ever hope for.

I know the Veilside kit is not to everyone's taste as it does not photograph well at all however in the flesh I was taken back, it really works. Probably will restore the exterior to how it was originally.

One happy boy!

Pics.

[/URL]IMG_2615 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/URL]IMG_2614 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr[/IMG]

IMG_2616 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr

IMG_2613 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr

IMG_2604 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr

IMG_2620 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr

IMG_2621 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr

IMG_2622 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr

IMG_2624 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr

IMG_2611 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr

IMG_2603 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr

IMG_2631 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr

IMG_2633 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr

IMG_2634 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr

IMG_2635 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr

IMG_2636 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr

IMG_2639 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr

IMG_2602 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr

How it used to look!

ralliart_mitsubishi_lancer_evolution_vii_extreme_s_0013000002d10212 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr

1582046355961 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr

1582046362847 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr

From Extremes website

https://redirect.viglink.com/?forma...ancerevolutioncar.blogspot.c...xtreme-sc.html

See less See more
#82 ·
Ok so wheels are done and are ready to be fitted.

Need to try and find some new center caps as the graphics have faded over time.

Decals being applied this week and collecting Saturday!

Needs a set of RS door handles and a new undertray to finish off which will have to wait now as the bill for paint and recommissioning combined is 2k over what I budgeted for.

Really happy though as no corners have been cut and nothing has been done on the cheap, it had what ever it needed.

Attachments

#97 · (Edited)
(sorry I will stop destroying your build thread - its a great car and if change you mind I still have the penny's in storage :smthumbup )

#109 ·
Proper car, fantastic history and story, built by professionals with a dream spec. :)

Hopefully Ant will attend a show in the near future so that this car can be appreciated in person by us Evo enthusiasts as it really is a very very special and interesting car indeed. It was a pleasure to have this in and revert back its intended look. Wish you the very best with it mate, enjoy :smthumbup :mitsi:

#111 · (Edited)
Proper car, fantastic history and story, built by professionals with a dream spec. :)

Hopefully Ant will attend a show in the near future so that this car can be appreciated in person by us Evo enthusiasts as it really is a very very special and interesting car indeed. It was a pleasure to have this in and revert back its intended look. Wish you the very best with it mate, enjoy :smthumbup :mitsi:
Cheers Paul :smthumbup Wish I found you and your body shop years ago!!

Outstanding job, won't take my cars anywhere else in future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.