Mitsubishi (Lancer) Maintenance Costs? - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > General Stuff > Lancer Chat

Old 11-05-2019, 03:43   #1
joe77

Mitsubishi (Lancer) Maintenance Costs?

What's up guys, I'm looking for my first car after the hand-me-down I got from my parents. After months and months of looking at cars, I don't think there is a better looking car, with better gas mileage, with 4 doors, and 15-20k than the Lancer. This will be my daily and I could not afford an evo if i wanted one so I'm talking about the ES/GT models.

What kind of price have yall paid for maintenance?? I am in the US if that matters.

My mom has talked to some "people" that say they owned a Lancer and said the maintenance and parts are expensive, so she is very against it. But I wanna know from yall that own them for a while.

Also if there is already a post you can just send me the link and I'll read that! Thanks a ton.
joe77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 14-05-2019, 13:44   #2
Draven

Well it is difficult as this is mainly a UK site. It is almost mainly aimed at Evo's.
Old 22-05-2019, 20:19   #3
joe77

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe77 View Post
What's up guys, I'm looking for my first car after the hand-me-down I got from my parents. After months and months of looking at cars, I don't think there is a better looking car, with better gas mileage, with 4 doors, and 15-20k than the Lancer. This will be my daily and I could not afford an evo if i wanted one so I'm talking about the ES/GT models.

What kind of price have yall paid for maintenance?? I am in the US if that matters.https://discord.software/ fetLife itunes

My mom has talked to some "people" that say they owned a Lancer and said the maintenance and parts are expensive, so she is very against it. But I wanna know from yall that own them for a while.

Also if there is already a post you can just send me the link and I'll read that! Thanks a ton.
my issue got solved!!
joe77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: