Conspiracy theorists - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > General Stuff > Non-Lancer Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 30-05-2013, 18:18   #1

Car: Yogic Flying
My Car
Conspiracy theorists

I don't know if any of you remember a guy called Charlie Veitch. I used to post up a fair amount of his videos on here from time to time as I thought that a lot of what he said made sense and called into question many of the questionable things that happen both here and in the wider world. Well, he fell from grace in quite an alarming way when he said in a T.V documentary run by the BBC that 9-11 wasn't an inside job.

I've always had what I believe to be a reasonably open mind on what happened that particular day when the planes hit the buildings. Things just don't add up for me. But I'll get into that later on.

There are quite a lot of people that call me a conspiracy theorist. First off, lets look at the definition of what a conspiracy theory is: taken from Wikipedia...

Quote:
The political scientist Michael Barkun, discussing the usage of this term in contemporary American culture, holds that a conspiracy theory is a belief which explains an event as the result of a secret plot by exceptionally powerful and cunning conspirators to achieve a malevolent end.
This is taken from the same page:

Quote:
A proven conspiracy theory, such as the notion that United States President Richard Nixon and his aides conspired to cover up Watergate
Now cast your minds back to the LIBOR scam where bankers submitting false details by conspiring between one another to *fix* and game the system for their own selfish ends. There are some very wacky things that float to the top, something that I've doubted for some time is David Ickes claim of a Moon conspiracy, make of that what you will, but there are other out there that provide well articulated and well analysed data. In essence, saying something without providing supporting evidence is one thing, but supporting claims with factual evidence is something quite different.

Now, getting back to this character Charlie Veitch. He recently had a piece in the Telegraph here and I've quoted below a section that is quite disturbing-->http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-his-mind.html

Quote:
All of which has damaged him. “I don’t have the same love for people as I did,” he says. “I’ve become a misanthrope and I’ve become very cynical. I hope it goes away.” Looking back, he describes the conspiracy community as an “evil-worshipping paranoia. As someone who’s been deep in it, and seen the hatred and the insanity, I think big terrorist attacks will come from conspiracy theorists.” He can envisage an assassination or a bombing carried out by a conspiracy believer who has lost all contact with reality.
There are a lot of conspiracies doing the rounds right now, take for instance the recent one of Jimmy Savile. The whole thing stinks to high heaven. There has been a lifting of the lid on a lot of once were deemed 'theories' only to turn out to have huge amounts of substance to them, but not every theory turns out to be fact and deciphering truth from fiction can be a tad tricky to say the least, especially so when you people like this Veitch character on the scene who seems to me to be a disinformation agent.

There are many very questionable things in this world that *do* affect us in many ways like the events of 9-11. I've always been deeply suspicious (a healthy suspicion) that the supposed plane that hit the Pentagon is highly dubious, especially when the place is the most highly CCTV surveilled building in the world and only 3 seconds of footage have ever been released that looks very much like a missile to my eyes and not a 757 jumbo jet.

As I've said, the truth is the truth, even if that contradicts my own beliefs on certain events. I'm more than willing to accept a different set of events given compelling evidence to back up suggested facts, doing otherwise is simply ridiculous.

For myself, just before the fall of Charlie Veitch, he was saying some very strange things which just didn't seem right at the time. There were these constant urges from him calling for anarchy and rebellion. To me, this was geared towards violence which I'm not a supporter of and never will be. Rebellion can be achieved through peaceful means just as Gandhi did in the 1950's which ended up with the British Government abandoning India as the tide had turned and *peaceful* actions through mass disobedience which ended the British colonisation of the country, and rightly so.

105170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 30-05-2013, 18:44   #2
Martin J

Car: 1997 EVO IV GSR,, 311.9bhp & 298.7lbft
My Car
Send a message via MSN to Martin J
seriousy mate,., is there not another forum you can publish/post your bull**** on..

all your threads and post are all negative doom and gloom.

do you spent most if not all of your day on the internet and watching news searching for articals of rubbish to post on here..

who cares really about conspiracy theories etc if it doesnt make a direct impact on your day to day life. why should you care.. and why would you want to pull people into your way of negative thinking.

gee life is hard enough sumtimes without having to come onto a car entusiast website and see more of the day to day world wide bull**** posted on it..

but thats just my spin on things.. feel free for others to comment
Martin J is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Martin J For This Useful Post:
col81 (30-05-2013), geefin (12-07-2013), Raptor (11-08-2013), Shango (30-05-2013), Unobtainium (30-05-2013)
Old 30-05-2013, 18:50   #3
Unobtainium

My Car
Tony, people in power are dodgey...get over it.
Old 30-05-2013, 18:54   #4

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin J View Post
seriousy mate,., is there not another forum you can publish/post your bull**** on..

all your threads and post are all negative doom and gloom.

do you spent most if not all of your day on the internet and watching news searching for articals of rubbish to post on here..

who cares really about conspiracy theories etc if it doesnt make a direct impact on your day to day life. why should you care.. and why would you want to pull people into your way of negative thinking.

gee life is hard enough sumtimes without having to come onto a car entusiast website and see more of the day to day world wide bull**** posted on it..

but thats just my spin on things.. feel free for others to comment
Fair point and point taken.

I do post about some very negative things, but thats a reality I'm afraid. I have posted up some very positive things in the past but they just get ignored unfortunately

Old 30-05-2013, 18:55   #5

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny1 View Post
get over it.
I can't.

Old 30-05-2013, 19:01   #6
Martin J

Car: 1997 EVO IV GSR,, 311.9bhp & 298.7lbft
My Car
Send a message via MSN to Martin J
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
Fair point and point taken.

I do post about some very negative things, but thats a reality I'm afraid. I have posted up some very positive things in the past but they just get ignored unfortunately

Well maybe the reason you get ignored or looked over is because of the boy who cried wolf scenario.

He cried wolf so many times that when one actually came along no one paid any attention

Kinda similar to you posts/threads .

You post negative stuff so many times.. That when you actually want to say sumthing postive and constructive.. People just think oooh theres that tony fella again posting blah blah blah and pay no attention to you..

anyway have a nice day
Martin J is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Martin J For This Useful Post:
Unobtainium (30-05-2013)
Old 30-05-2013, 19:09   #7
Unobtainium

My Car
Quote:

I have posted up some very positive things in the past but they just get ignored unfortunately

Ah...a conspiracy!
The Following User Says Thank You to Unobtainium For This Useful Post:
DarkFlare (15-07-2013)
Old 30-05-2013, 19:10   #8
kins
Regional Organiser

Car: Evo VI RS
My Car
Send a message via MSN to kins Send a message via Skype™ to kins
I have to agree with Tony about the alleged plane that crashed into the Pentagon. Out of all the things that stink about 9/11 - I think that one stinks the most.

http://youtu.be/paWiZ2Y8fRg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kins; 30-05-2013 at 19:13..
kins is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kins For This Useful Post:
105170 (30-05-2013), red baron (31-05-2013)
Old 30-05-2013, 19:13   #9
Unobtainium

My Car
But can we do anything about any of it? Tony what have you done in the past to fight against things like this? Have you got any examples? Just a question.
Old 30-05-2013, 19:14   #10
interbishi
Senior User

Car: EVO tme, 9gt turbo, 264,s , coilovers. CBR900
My Car
The media is only trickle fed what the govt wants people to know , the D notice is used regularly to stop anything getting out .... T Blair(scum bag) used them regular ..
interbishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2013, 19:29   #11
dal.a

Car: 535d M Sport, , X5 3.0d Sport, Clio V6, Clio 172 Track car
My Car
Admittedly i don't mind reading your posts Tony, most of the time i ain't got a ****ing clue what you're on about but it beats watching Eastenders
105170 (30-05-2013)
Old 30-05-2013, 19:33   #12
CarbonGoodies

Car: Evo VII - Contains additives!
Well personally I like Tony's threads, they do make you consider things a little bit differently and to try and look past what we are told by the media.
CarbonGoodies is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CarbonGoodies For This Useful Post:
105170 (30-05-2013), bully (30-05-2013), THE 905S (30-05-2013), will2 (31-05-2013), wozzy (31-05-2013)
Old 30-05-2013, 21:19   #13
spilioholio

That Charlie Veitch fella had shown his true colours leading upto and during that 9/11 bbc 'documentary' when he flip flopped his years of research after being shown a tower collapsing made of lego

Conspiracy theorists......such dirty words which automatically make people come to a decision that it is BS without even looking at the facts or using critical thinking. When in reality all conspiracy theorists are is people who question the official narrative.....with good reason too, when you look at past proven conspiracies.
....where would we be now in this world if people didn't question things? Are they really the bad guys?

There are a lot of rediculous theories out there which (some intentional, some not) also effect peoples judgement as theorists are all then bundled into the same basket, you only need to look at the recent woolwhich incident and how many uneducated people just jump on the bandwagon that all muslims are bad people and need to be stopped......herd mentality.

I'm sure most people know deep down that there is a lot very wrong with the system (how could they not, you only need to look at the illegal wars, corrupt banks etc.) but prefer to stay in their little bubble of distraction rather than acknowledging it, they don't want to rock the boat of their version of reality, it's a form of cognitive dissonance imo.

This cognitive dissonance is understandable though, at the end of the day all our lives depend on the system 100%, we have the food we eat delivered to our shelves, the water we drink supplied to our taps, gas to keep us warm and cook our foods, our toilet waste taken away etc etc, the way I see it is that it is a form of stokholm syndrome. We don't want to bite the hand that feeds us......remember these are the people that we supposedly gave power to.

Hence why if you post a subject with supporting evidence of a 'conspiracy' people just shout conspiracy theory BS, attack the poster, attack spelling and grammer or some other inconsequential rather than addressing the subject, aka burying their head in the sand.

The government tell the people what they want to hear or what they want you to hear.

Look at 9/11 and building 7, the government tell you that the buidling collapsed the way it did due to uncontrolled office fires causing the expansion of a girder that pushed another girder off a single iternal column which then led to the symmetrical global collapse of the 47 storey steel framed sky scraper. This has already been proven untrue due to certain aspects they 'accidently' left out, shear studs, plates that stop the girder being pushed off, impossible expansion that was needed for that story to be remotely conceivable.

They (NIST) released a computer simulation of what they say happened yet it looks NOTHING like the actual event........which isn't suprising considering no steel framed high rise has EVER suffered from a global collapse of that manner due to fire alone, before or after 9/11.

NIST refused to release the model programme of the collapse due to 'national security'.

They initially refused to acknowledge the fact that the building went into free fall acceleration for approximately 2.5 seconds (over 8 storeys) which is obvious to anyone with basic physics knowledge the implications of free fall acceleration.
100% of the buildings energy was converted to downward acceleration, 100%, which leaves 0% of the energy to destroy, break apart, smash the stucture below......so what removed the structure in order for the buidling to accelerate downward the same speed a a rock falling off a cliff?

This,

Leads to this (bearing in mind, it has never happened before or since)

Yet even after viewing the collapse, the majority don't question it, don't question the official story......although the official story stops as soon as the buildings start moving downward, the official explanation is that once column 79 lost support that the global collapse was inevitable.....WTF

No criminal investigation carried out, no tests for explosives, the rubble being shipped out quick smartish etc etc etc etc.
....Remember this is the day that america was under 'terrorist attack', surely if a building collapses like never before whilst the nation is under terror attack surely the first thing you would question is whether the terrorists planted explosives in the building??

The above is just a small snippet of just oneof the many aspects of 9/11, when you start to look at all the other areas of 9/11, the anomalies, strange coincidences, missing trillions of dollars etc etc then the pieces of the jigsaw become clearer and clearer......despite the scary implications of such things.

All the above is just my opinion, and if you don't agree with it then fair enough, we all have free speech (just)
......but don't automatically dismiss these things just because they come from the mouths of 'conspiracy theorists'.
spilioholio is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spilioholio For This Useful Post:
105170 (30-05-2013), octainejunkee (31-05-2013), ptwenty (31-05-2013)
Old 30-05-2013, 21:25   #14
K

Car: EVO 7 RS S-P-R-I-N-T->
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by spilioholio View Post
That Charlie Veitch fella had shown his true colours leading upto and during that 9/11 bbc 'documentary' when he flip flopped his years of research after being shown a tower collapsing made of lego

Conspiracy theorists......such dirty words which automatically make people come to a decision that it is BS without even looking at the facts or using critical thinking. When in reality all conspiracy theorists are is people who question the official narrative.....with good reason too, when you look at past proven conspiracies.
....where would we be now in this world if people didn't question things? Are they really the bad guys?

There are a lot of rediculous theories out there which (some intentional, some not) also effect peoples judgement as theorists are all then bundled into the same basket, you only need to look at the recent woolwhich incident and how many uneducated people just jump on the bandwagon that all muslims are bad people and need to be stopped......herd mentality.

I'm sure most people know deep down that there is a lot very wrong with the system (how could they not, you only need to look at the illegal wars, corrupt banks etc.) but prefer to stay in their little bubble of distraction rather than acknowledging it, they don't want to rock the boat of their version of reality, it's a form of cognitive dissonance imo.

This cognitive dissonance is understandable though, at the end of the day all our lives depend on the system 100%, we have the food we eat delivered to our shelves, the water we drink supplied to our taps, gas to keep us warm and cook our foods, our toilet waste taken away etc etc, the way I see it is that it is a form of stokholm syndrome. We don't want to bite the hand that feeds us......remember these are the people that we supposedly gave power to.

Hence why if you post a subject with supporting evidence of a 'conspiracy' people just shout conspiracy theory BS, attack the poster, attack spelling and grammer or some other inconsequential rather than addressing the subject, aka burying their head in the sand.

The government tell the people what they want to hear or what they want you to hear.

Look at 9/11 and building 7, the government tell you that the buidling collapsed the way it did due to uncontrolled office fires causing the expansion of a girder that pushed another girder off a single iternal column which then led to the symmetrical global collapse of the 47 storey steel framed sky scraper. This has already been proven untrue due to certain aspects they 'accidently' left out, shear studs, plates that stop the girder being pushed off, impossible expansion that was needed for that story to be remotely conceivable.

They (NIST) released a computer simulation of what they say happened yet it looks NOTHING like the actual event........which isn't suprising considering no steel framed high rise has EVER suffered from a global collapse of that manner due to fire alone, before or after 9/11.

NIST refused to release the model programme of the collapse due to 'national security'.

They initially refused to acknowledge the fact that the building went into free fall acceleration for approximately 2.5 seconds (over 8 storeys) which is obvious to anyone with basic physics knowledge the implications of free fall acceleration.
100% of the buildings energy was converted to downward acceleration, 100%, which leaves 0% of the energy to destroy, break apart, smash the stucture below......so what removed the structure in order for the buidling to accelerate downward the same speed a a rock falling off a cliff?

This,

Leads to this (bearing in mind, it has never happened before or since)

Yet even after viewing the collapse, the majority don't question it, don't question the official story......although the official story stops as soon as the buildings start moving downward, the official explanation is that once column 79 lost support that the global collapse was inevitable.....WTF

No criminal investigation carried out, no tests for explosives, the rubble being shipped out quick smartish etc etc etc etc.
....Remember this is the day that america was under 'terrorist attack', surely if a building collapses like never before whilst the nation is under terror attack surely the first thing you would question is whether the terrorists planted explosives in the building??

The above is just a small snippet of just oneof the many aspects of 9/11, when you start to look at all the other areas of 9/11, the anomalies, strange coincidences, missing trillions of dollars etc etc then the pieces of the jigsaw become clearer and clearer......despite the scary implications of such things.

All the above is just my opinion, and if you don't agree with it then fair enough, we all have free speech (just)
......but don't automatically dismiss these things just because they come from the mouths of 'conspiracy theorists'.
whats your personal knowledge of structural design and loadings and bending moments of beams and the engineering of materials?
Old 30-05-2013, 21:26   #15
Aidy
Senior User

Car: Yellow EVO X
My Car
Quote:
There are a lot of conspiracies doing the rounds right now, take for instance the recent one of Jimmy Savile.
What's the conspiracy theory around him? I assume it's not that he was a nonce

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: