Evo 5rs or 6rs - Page 4 - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > Wanted

Old 26-06-2020, 16:51   #46
kins
Regional Organiser

Car: Evo VI RS
My Car
Send a message via MSN to kins Send a message via Skype™ to kins
Is it a standard example you are looking for?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kins is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 26-06-2020, 17:29   #47
loman quirke
Senior User

Car: red evo 6 tme.full exhaust,air filter,autronics ecu.1.6 bar boost,mapped by A.I Autosport
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by kins View Post
Is it a standard example you are looking for?
Going by my lack of success in finding one so far it would be fair to assume that I'm looking for the perfect car...but I'm actually not being overly picky on spec at all.
My main criteria is a to find a good honest example with history and a nice clean underside...ideally low to average mileage,having said that I would not be put off by a higher mileage car providing it had a well documented service history and presented well.
And just to add I'm not looking for a bargain either...I have a generous budget for the right car
loman quirke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2020, 18:08   #48
rossco155
User

Its basically a waiting game for someone to get the itch to sell up

Auto torque offered me one about a month ago just before i bought my 5rs, maybe worth giving them a call

Have you thought about speaking to a few company's that import them rather then looking about the uk ect?
rossco155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2020, 19:22   #49
loman quirke
Senior User

Car: red evo 6 tme.full exhaust,air filter,autronics ecu.1.6 bar boost,mapped by A.I Autosport
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossco155 View Post
Its basically a waiting game for someone to get the itch to sell up

Auto torque offered me one about a month ago just before i bought my 5rs, maybe worth giving them a call

Have you thought about speaking to a few company's that import them rather then looking about the uk ect?
It is a waiting game as you say and altough im slightly running out of patience,I am still willing to wait for the right car to come up...
Iv looked into importing a car through an agent directly from Japan and after some deliberation I have decided that Its not the route for me..
Thanks for the recommendation on auto torque,I haven't heard of them but will give them a bell
Old 28-06-2020, 13:42   #50
kins
Regional Organiser

Car: Evo VI RS
My Car
Send a message via MSN to kins Send a message via Skype™ to kins
Quote:
Originally Posted by loman quirke View Post
Going by my lack of success in finding one so far it would be fair to assume that I'm looking for the perfect car...but I'm actually not being overly picky on spec at all.
My main criteria is a to find a good honest example with history and a nice clean underside...ideally low to average mileage,having said that I would not be put off by a higher mileage car providing it had a well documented service history and presented well.
And just to add I'm not looking for a bargain either...I have a generous budget for the right car
I had mine for sale last year but it's probably not one you're interested in as it's heavily modified and more suited to track work. I've not got it advertised right now as I was going to hang on to it for a bit and try and get some use out of it after I get the house purchase out of the way... but I'm hanging fire on the house right now too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kins; 28-06-2020 at 13:44..
kins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2020, 14:03   #51
Gg3001
Senior User

My Car
Quote:
It is a waiting game as you say and altough im slightly running out of patience,I am still willing to wait for the right car to come up...
Iv looked into importing a car through an agent directly from Japan and after some deliberation I have decided that Its not the route for me..
Thanks for the recommendation on auto torque,I haven't heard of them but will give them a bell

Is the Torque GT car not good?
Gg3001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2020, 16:38   #52
loman quirke
Senior User

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gg3001 View Post
Is the Torque GT car not good?
Honestly..no its not good enough for me personally.
I had high hopes for this car when I first saw it a couple of months ago,got very excited and contacted them to get more info and pics etc..only to be very disappointed with the general condition of the underside,it was just not what I expected from a car with 21k on the clock and a 27k price tag.
It has quite a lot of surface rust and corrosion and generally in need of some restoration work which I believe is not acceptable for a car that's 27k..there are some other issues I have with the car that I just can't accept either, but I don't want to sound like I'm bashing the car totally.Someone could totally be happy with buying it,as condition and what's acceptable is obviously very subjective.
Also just to add I'm not knocking torque gt in any shape or form as they were very helpful and responsive each time we spoke and obviously have quite a good reputation on here..again Its just my personal feeling on the car.
Old 30-06-2020, 23:15   #53
loman quirke
Senior User

My Car
Bump up
Old 05-07-2020, 01:01   #54
loman quirke
Senior User

My Car
Bttt
Old 07-07-2020, 11:33   #55
loman quirke
Senior User

My Car
Still looking
Old 12-07-2020, 22:26   #56
loman quirke
Senior User

My Car
Up again
Old 13-07-2020, 05:57   #57
tooshy 320

Why don’t you import a fresh one
tooshy 320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2020, 17:21   #58
loman quirke
Senior User

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooshy 320 View Post
Why don’t you import a fresh one
This is most likely the route I will be going now
Old 16-07-2020, 16:20   #59
babou88
Senior User

Car: TME RS
My Car
Quote:
This is most likely the route I will be going now
Hello,

there is a 6RS for sale on japan aunction tomorrow:

http://encheres.clubimport.fr/auctio...id=566847905&s

USS Nagoya / bid N° 11068

135 000kms, not inspected (no grade, maybe doesn't start)

CP9A-0102441

good search!!

Bastien
babou88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2020, 16:52   #60
loman quirke
Senior User

My Car
Bump
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: