Lancer Register Forum banner

Evo X MHI Billet Turbos - Now in stock

30K views 65 replies 16 participants last post by  Ross W 
#1 · (Edited)
We now have the first batch of MHI Billet turbos now in stock ready to ship.

MHI Billet Turbos - Journal & Ball Bearing click link below or give us a call to order:

https://www.rosssport.com/Brands/OWEN-DEVELOPMENTS/Owens-TF06-18K-Upgrade-Turbo-Evo-X

To order:
Tel: 01945 580066
email: sales@rosssport.com

This new turbo represents Mitsubishi's approach to a high performance bolt on turbo for the Evo X. The quality is OE as you'd expect, and I'm reliably informed that the engineering inside this journal bearing version is more than capable of giving the turbo a long trouble free life even with its increased wheel diameters however there is a ball bearing option available we recommend this for track and high boost applications.

The Evo X version we tested gave the best blend of response and top end power of any bolt on turbo I have tested.
It also fits in nicely with the (reported) structural limits of the standard Evo X engine with steel rod conversion.

The first graph shows my Evo X completely standard verses the new MHI Billet Turbo: Note that it makes exactly double the power. Note, the low down power & torque is delivered in the same way.

It is also surge free in all gears & very, very responsive.

F/Wheel HP + Torque:

F/Wheel HP + Fuel

F/Wheel HP +Boost - 1.9 bar - we hit the top of our map sensor! 550HP was in there for sure with a bit more boost!

See less See more
#53 ·
Are these available for Subarus...?
"
Mitsubishi TF06-07*18KX3-10cm Subaru GC8 Upgrade Turbocharger
Product Code:49S36-A0000
Manufacturer:Mitsubishi
Product Group:Turbos
Packaged Weight:9.3kg
Cubic Size:0.0214m3"
Randomly came across this.... Need to keep it shhhh perhaps?

#58 ·
Hi guys,

Sorry to drag up an old thread, tried emailing and called as well, do you guys have an ETA on my ball bearing MHI turbo I ordered off your website on the 12th October?

Regards

John Davies
Hi John if you give us a call on Monday I will be able to look into that for you or drop an email in to sales@rosssport.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.