Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 25-12-2011, 09:19   #61
Paul Ventress

Car: evo x sst. 440bhp and 423lbft
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatman100 View Post
Hi Paul

I was looking at your 9 at TRL the other day, what a sweet car, much loved I assume looking at the engine bay
thanks mate.it won best engine bay for the past 2 years at yorkshire modified car show. it should be clean its only done 14k merry christmas
Paul Ventress is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2012, 21:24   #62
snell
Senior User

disabled drivers

hello lads x girlies,i run in the nsscc race series in an evo 6 grp a tarmac car,iam a incomplete qaudrapalegic. try nsscc chris snell on youtube.white evo 6 ,red flaps filmed from a race fiesta. i build all my own cars and spend hours on them ,ally my own work not someone elses [built not bought as they say]. msa race licence holder , would do time attack if i could find the sponsor,many might remember me at the ten of the best with duncan cowper, red westfiel turbo busa .... its all in the mind oh x wallet lol
snell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 21:32   #63
mad4itboyo

Car: white time attack e7 & white R35
Quote:
Originally Posted by snell View Post
hello lads x girlies,i run in the nsscc race series in an evo 6 grp a tarmac car,iam a incomplete qaudrapalegic. try nsscc chris snell on youtube.white evo 6 ,red flaps filmed from a race fiesta. i build all my own cars and spend hours on them ,ally my own work not someone elses [built not bought as they say]. msa race licence holder , would do time attack if i could find the sponsor,many might remember me at the ten of the best with duncan cowper, red westfiel turbo busa .... its all in the mind oh x wallet lol
thanks for the pm,just been watching the vid

http://youtu.be/d72OUsf2gWw

hope you can sort something for time attack

have you any in car vids of your gearshift set up?

i bet i took some getting used to,changing gear with a button in your mouth

fair play to you mate,i thought my set up was complicated to use
mad4itboyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 21:48   #64
leeslancer8
Senior User

Car: EVO 8 260 - EVO 7 RSII - EVO 8 FQ320 MR - EVO 4 GSR
Hi i would just like to say I have just read all the tread (years old at times I know) and I'm touched, and have the upmost respect for all of the disabled drivers on here. I think it's amazing how the cars have been adapted and I think it shows if there's a will there's away. Really do admire anyone who has had to face these challenges in life, it would also be nice to meet you all at meets in the future. Happy driving
leeslancer8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2012, 01:07   #65
bigG_UK

Car: E5 2.3 285's TienSS Autronics 80Series. Yamaha R1.
My Car
Send a message via Yahoo to bigG_UK Send a message via Skype™ to bigG_UK
Top thread this, just spent the last hour trawling thru it all. It's good to see that everyone/anyone can enjoy the pleasures of Evo ownership.

I think it should be a punishable offence for non-disabled drivers to use the parking assigned bays, usually they could've done with buring an extra couple of punds off

I will hopefully get to meet some of you at various events in 2012, come and say hello.
Old 29-01-2012, 14:00   #66
snell
Senior User

thanks

thanks for your kind comments,hopefully going to be involved in the race2recovery [help the heroes ] army lads who have been injured , showing them what can be acheived , chris, thanks for putting up a link to youtube and nssscc
snell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 15:14   #67
mad4itboyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by snell View Post
thanks for your kind comments,hopefully going to be involved in the race2recovery [help the heroes ] army lads who have been injured , showing them what can be acheived , chris, thanks for putting up a link to youtube and nssscc
chris ,im interested in that,if theres anything i can help with etc drop me a pm on facebook seen as we have adapted race cars,would be good to help these guys in anyway
mad4itboyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 17:43   #68
Skywalker

Car: Evo X 360
My Car
Send a message via MSN to Skywalker
It's worse when you park like this and then get out and there is nothing wrong with me or my misses . Then you go to the boot while people mouth off at you and your getting a 6 year olds wheel chair out of the boot
Just because once in a while I like to take the Evo rather than the mobility S max behind it .

Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2012, 21:34   #69
thebigman
PA to Davie-Evo4

Car: Evo X SST
My Car
Send a message via MSN to thebigman Send a message via Skype™ to thebigman
Hi guys watch eurosport every night about 8pm as their is a show about the build up to the darar rally what team race2recovery is in

if you have missed it so far http://www.eurosportplayer.co.uk/

Central and South Scotland Meets

thebigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2012, 22:49   #70
Rugslasher

Car: Evo x fq300 sst
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigG_UK View Post
Top thread this, just spent the last hour trawling thru it all. It's good to see that everyone/anyone can enjoy the pleasures of Evo ownership.

I think it should be a punishable offence for non-disabled drivers to use the parking assigned bays, usually they could've done with buring an extra couple of punds off

I will hopefully get to meet some of you at various events in 2012, come and say hello.
I can agree and I myself have never parked in a dizzy space but have been beaten to the mother/todler space many times by arrogant old couples with the blue badge on the dash is this allowed or are they taking the urine
Rugslasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2012, 22:59   #71
mad4itboyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugslasher View Post
I can agree and I myself have never parked in a dizzy space but have been beaten to the mother/todler space many times by arrogant old couples with the blue badge on the dash is this allowed or are they taking the urine
I park in mother /toddler bays many times only coz some fat lazy benefit scrounger is parked in the dizzy spot

But I guess a mother with toddler ,wouldn't mind some one who is actually disabled using that spot ?

In the past if they don't have a blue badge, an are park in bay with no other bays empty I park behind them with blue badge in my window makes them think twice
Old 27-12-2012, 23:08   #72
Rugslasher

Car: Evo x fq300 sst
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad4itboyo View Post
I park in mother /toddler bays many times only coz some fat lazy benefit scrounger is parked in the dizzy spot

But I guess a mother with toddler ,wouldn't mind some one who is actually disabled using that spot ?

In the past if they don't have a blue badge, an are park in bay with no other bays empty I park behind them with blue badge in my window makes them think twice
yeh I bet it rubs them up the wrong way ,it does my head in when they take the toddler space an jog into the store ,and I know what you meen about scroungers there's enough round our way ,people carriers out number saloons/hatchback by 7/1 and most of em don't even have a limp never mind the probs you guys have ,keep trekking anyways pal
Rugslasher is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rugslasher For This Useful Post:
mad4itboyo (27-12-2012)
Old 02-01-2013, 00:21   #73
Kiero

My Car
You guys are awesome, personally I think I'm the only 22 year old that drives past shaking my head at people with no disability or blue badge parking in spaces, took my gran to morrisons in my new ram a while back, only to be nearly hit with a handbag by a pensioner (younger than my gran) until she seen me pull out the step ladders and Zimmer, some folk get a shock when they don't realize it's a LHD teehee
Kiero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:09   #74
silverfox

Car: EVO 7 RS2 XT330
My Car
Send a message via AIM to silverfox
Some nice motors lads,met the bigman at fastlane show corbridge earlier this year and its been a few years since talking to you Paul.
My fiancee lost her kneecap about 15 years ago,has a port in her side for pain relief and had had a three year break from needing her injections but for the last seven months has been off work and back on one crutch,her port had blocked and just replaced in the 17 december.
On her good days she hardly has a limp and we too have had the same parking problems with the evos over the years.

Evo 9 Mrfq360 (79) Evo 7 sold oct 2012
silverfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 14:35   #75
Skywalker

Car: Evo X 360
My Car
Send a message via MSN to Skywalker
Can't stand blue badge holders that park in the parent bays .
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: