Alignment service - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > MLR Platinum Option Trader: M.G Auto Motorsport

Old 25-07-2015, 20:56   #1
Adie
Senior User

My Car
Alignment service

Many thanks to the Guys at MG for sorting out my alignment today, after I fitted new suspension to my VI. It had to go to MG with their new alignment bay, as their new Hunter equipment is very good gear, and the guys know how to use it correctly. Good equipment is only as good as the operator, and they have got a good balance, good gear, good guys using it = good result.

As always, good service, and the car feels a lot better than before, and worth the £'s spent.

It was a busy morning as normal with plenty of customers there, having different work done. It was like a mini MLR meet.

After my alignment was done, a very nice Evo X FQ440 MR went on for alignment, stunning car Andy . I hope yours feels more responsive like mine after the alignment, although don't push it too hard as its too good to crash, especially with 2.5k on the clock!!.
Dave @ MG Autos (26-07-2015), [email protected] Autos (28-07-2015)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: