Lancer Register Forum banner

Motors by the Moat Show at Leeds Castle, Kent - Sunday 10th May 2020

3K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  mike & jane 
#1 · (Edited)
*** CANCELLED! ***

Dave

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all!

I am really pleased to say we have a club stand at 'Motors by the Moat' at Leeds Castle, Kent on Sunday 10th May 2020!

The incredible Motors by the Moat returns to Leeds Castle with vintage, high performance and classic cars on display all around the Castle grounds. With a host of rare, limited edition vehicles, modified cars, kit cars and American cars on display; this weekend event has something to offer everyone!

This year discover our World War II military section to commemorate the 75th anniversary of Victory in Europe Day.

International stunt driver, Terry Grant, returns with another spectacular live stunt show. Terry is widely regarded as one of the greatest performers in the business and boasts multiple motor stunt world records. There will be no sitting back or relaxing for this thrilling show!

Watch in awe as the world-class 'DJR' freestyle Jet Ski team perform on the water and demonstrate backflips, spins and huge aerial tricks on the the Castle's moat! Powered with high horsepower engines to ensure an incredible performance, the Jet Skis will also be on display throughout the weekend to provide spectators with the opportunity to see them up close and meet the freestylers.

Leeds Castle website - Home

https://www.leeds-castle.com/home

Leeds Castle website - Motors by the Moat

https://www.leeds-castle.com/What%E2%80%99s+On/Featured+Events/Motors+by+the+Moat/

Motors by the Moat - Terms and Conditions for Exhibiting Vehicles 2020

https://www.leeds-castle.com/temp/Motors%20by%20the%20Moat%20Terms

This is a members only show in EVOs.

Fees

The cost to exhibit at Motors by the Moat is £10 per vehicle, this covers all passengers in the vehicle (max 4 passengers).

The normal entry prices for Leeds Castle are £27.00 per adult and £18.50 per child so this is a huge saving for a family day out.

Arrival/Departure Times

All vehicles must arrive on site between the hours of 7am and 9am, late arrivals will not gain entry to the event.

Vehicle movement on the event site is strictly forbidden between 9.30am and 4.30pm. No cars may leave site until authorised to do so by the Leeds Castle Events Team. Any unauthorised vehicle movement will result in a ban for the individual/club at future events.

How to pay

If you wish to be part of the MLR stand please post on here so I can add you to the list and payment within 24 hours to secure your spot. Closing date for application is the 22nd April 2020!

Payment via Paypal Gift which if you don't have my email please PM or WhatsApp me.

Please note that club stand has a maximum of 15 vehicles, so its a first come first served basis!

Thanks!:smthumbup

Dave

List:

1. dsandy Paid
2. evo/nut Paid
3. the kitch Paid
4. M3 ROB Paid
5. besty Paid
6. Evo3boy Paid
7. squeakyclean32 Paid
8. mike & jane Paid
9. oliverash Paid
10. EVO 5 DAD Paid
11. ypvs Paid
12. eViLuTiOn360 Paid
13. Garyr452 Paid
14. Beetle3501 Paid
15. evocop4 Paid

Reserve list:

1. Ads9

See less See more
#19 ·
Show cancelled!

Hi all,

It comes as no surprise but this year's Motors by the Moat Show has been cancelled, please see below email from Leeds Castle Events Team.

I will refund your money for now. I will contact you early next year to see if you are able to make the 2021 show.

Cheers

Dave

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.