Lancer Register Forum banner

Pace Ward MLRSS - Cadwell Park Final - Runners List

9K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  DaveG 
#1 ·
Looks like it's going to be an interesting day! :)

See less See more
#6 ·
Mega, like the good days :coolsm:

#8 ·
Yes Gav is there mate. He's having a dual drive with Barbour in Grandad's Evo 10.

I still haven't managed to get anyone to trailer me there. Had a great day on Monday though. Alex kindly took me.He had to get up at 3am to get over to me then to Cadwell. Top bloke.

If I drove there I'd have to take it easy as I can't phone the recovery service and get picked up from the same place I did a few months ago when a water hose split. :lol:

#15 · (Edited)
There is mate but I don't have anything to pull it nor a trailer licence. Apart from those 2 slight problems I'm good to go. :crackup:

There's been quite a few people asking me to turn up to this event. Some want to see me get my arse kicked (these top evos are out of my league so that's to be expected) and some want to see how close I can get to them in an old shed with oem diffs, no aero and a bolt in cage etc.

I'm really out of practice and Plip says I ought not to go as I'll get "trounced". He's probably right but I've never been afraid of losing so I've decided to go. This is mainly because Luke has kindly offered me his transporter which I picked up tonight.

Lets hope the shed stays together on high boost, and lets see if I can even remember how to handle it. I haven't used race fuel since mid 2013 and the car has lost 200kgs since then. It's going to be one lairy puppy that's for sure. Spectators ought to get down there as it's going to be epic.

I'm really looking forward to seeing RCM, Marshall, Reedy, Gary and Liddy fly round Cadwell trying for FTD. If anyone gets within 3 seconds of the Gobstopper 2 they are doing well. Can't wait to see it. It's going to be the best day ever competition wise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.