Lancer Register Forum banner

Safety Devices Roll Cages (Evo 4-9) Bolt In

103K views 297 replies 84 participants last post by  Gav@RossSport 
#1 · (Edited)
We have supplied several Safety Devices cages over the last couple of years.

Its a great product, MSA approved, and the quality/fit is always perfect.

A very convenient way of adding additional safety to your circuit or sprint car without the need for a permanent 'weld in' solution. Making it easy to either return your car to standard road going spec should you sell it or upgrade.

Please also note that we have all SD cages available from stock including the weld in cages for Evo 4-9.

Prices and rear cage options here:

https://www.rosssport.com/Brands/SAFETY-DEVICES

#49 ·
Ross if you PM me your email address, I will see if I still have the pictures of the different cage options on my laptop at home.

For 7,8,9 unless you have the removable rear diagonal you would not be having anyone sitting in the back. Perhaps not even with the removable bar.

And yes the 4,5,6 cage only has a single A pillar bar, whereby the 7,8,9 has a twin bar.

#68 ·
The other batch of cages has gone today guys, so if you didn't get yours today, it will be Monday by TNT.
As a matter of course. Please sign for all cages as DAMAGED, even if they are not damaged, we will be unable to peruse any claim for damage unless this is done.

Plenty more cages available from stock if anyone needs one :)

#77 ·
You will need to assemble the cage inside the car then tack the feet in place.

Then remove cage and weld feet in properly.

cage will only fit in one position so you cant really get it wrong :smthumbup

Does anyone have photos when fitted?

to advise where and how to be fitted to floor. Urgent :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.