Thinking of selling my track car Evo X - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > Private Sales - Cars

Old 26-08-2020, 12:34   #1
Wellground
Senior User

My Car
Thinking of selling my track car Evo X

I thought this day might never come. I am actually considering selling Blondie, my track car. I have had it nearly 12 years. It has been astonishing to own, its power is exciting, but nothing has ever impressed me so much in physical grip, traction and turn in.
I am fast approaching 64 years old and now starting to suffer the weariness of age and the inevitable health issues that come along.

I am giving it some serious thought. It will be a momentous decision of it happens, but if I do, someone will get a very special properly no-expense spared, Norris Built sorted track car.
Attached Images

Adz_306 (26-08-2020), Christopher (27-08-2020), D2 (26-08-2020), interbishi (26-08-2020), Mita (26-08-2020), peeler (26-08-2020), Realbadman (26-08-2020)
Old 26-08-2020, 19:26   #2
Mita
Senior User

Really sorry to read this mate. I know how much blood sweat and tears (beers) have done in to it. Not to mention Numpty tuners , someone will get a mega car. What’s the price ?

Sorry about the aches and pains, is it anything in particular or just old bones?
Mita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mita For This Useful Post:
Wellground (27-08-2020)
Old 27-08-2020, 08:44   #3
Wellground
Senior User

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mita View Post
Really sorry to read this mate. I know how much blood sweat and tears (beers) have done in to it. Not to mention Numpty tuners , someone will get a mega car. Whatís the price ?

Sorry about the aches and pains, is it anything in particular or just old bones?
I had my fair share of numpty tuners LOL. Finally I am in the hands of a real expert now, itís just had a very expensive engine refresh. I have new Alcon full floating front rotors on it, rebuilt callipers with new pistons, rebuilt Nitron Shocks. Itís absolutely perfect at this moment. That is why it is an ideal car to sell. Itís just as I would want to buy one.

Itís absolutely astonishing to drive. But, I now have to think about a heart condition. Is it advisable to continue with that. So, if I sell it, that will be the end of track days for me.

This is a hard decision. I have no idea, but with the mega spec, itís got to be a fair price with its trailer and 3 sets of wheels. Someone will get a cracking car.
Mita (31-08-2020), Realbadman (27-08-2020)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 31-08-2020, 18:14   #4
Mita
Senior User

All the very best of luck, I’m sorry to hear about the heart issues. I hope it’s manageable for you.
Mita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 19:00   #5
kim
Senior User

Car: done E7 & E8 now onto an E10
sorry to hear this mate. hope it goes to a good home if you do sell it

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: