Lancer Register Forum banner

Immaculate Evo 6

5K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  kins 
#1 ·
I have decided to guage interest on my evo 6. I’ve owned this car for nearly 11 years and it has been my pride and joy throughout. The reason for advertising is that I simply do not use the car, it’s been in storage for the last two years and I have two other Evo’s, a 9gt and a 5rs.

I restored the underside of this car two years back and took it back to bare metal. No expense was spared, everything possible was powder coated. Brand new genuine Mitsubishi rear brake lines fitted amongst various bushes, bolts etc. I tech primed, gravtix and then painted in the body colour. The car is spotless. Below is the spec of the car.

(99) V evo 6 GSR
Private evo reg
83k miles
2 previous owners to me

Engine:
Original and stock internals engine
Greddy intercooler
Custom hard pipe kit
Hks RS intake pipe
Large k&n filter
Ctec exhaust manifold
Custom 3” exhaust using blitz nur spec back box
SAS/ EGR delete
3 port boost solenoid
Remapped on speed density by GR performance at 390hp @ 1.6 bar

Exterior:
Genuine carbon fibre bonnet
Carbon spoiler blade
18” compomotive mo6 alloys in gunmetal grey with near new AD08r tyres

Handling:
HSD coilovers
White line rear anti roll bar
White adjustable drop links
Fast road geometry set up by MG Autos

Brakes:
AP racing 6 pot front brake kit with as new discs and pads
Brembo rear brakes painted to match the fronts
Motul fluid.

Stock interior, absolutely immaculate. Very very slight bolster wear on driver seat to be picky.

I have a full folder of paper work for the car, detailing everything throughout mine and previous ownerships.

This is a reluctant sale, but not a desperate one. If this doesn’t go for the right price I will keep and sell the 5.

Offers in the region of £19k. Please no comments on the price, I know it’s more than your average evo 6, but this is no average condition car. I have 99% of the original parts for the car to put back to stock if needs be.

I can’t upload pics for some reason. WhatsApp me for photos of the car if interested 07515650507.

Location is Barnsley, South Yorkshire.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.