Lancer Register Forum banner

Evo8/9

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Barrie 
#1 ·
Hi all I’ve been away from evos for the last 4 years as I entred the GTR35 world
However I’m now back on the hunt for a very clean 8/9 albeit with a new username as I lost my old password
I would really like to find a car off the forum as we all know it’s the best place to find a cherished example
Money ready for the right car pm me :smthumbup

#4 ·
8/9

Hi had 3 Gtr's first a Litchfield 4.25 which had done 30k and I constantly worried about it letting go then I purchased a 3000 mile one in black but decided I didn't like the colour so then swapped for a 7000 mile car in grey stage 2 which was perfect and just recently sold it.
They are a big car to hustle about nowhere as nimble as an evo along with large bills when they go wrong !
My budget it up to 22/23k , I have spotted smithys RS for sale but how do I find out if it's a genuine RS ??

#6 ·
I think to a degree, it will depend on what you think is very clean...........its quite subjective.
Also, do you want modified or Std etc

Might be worth you being a little more descriptive about what you exactly want.....Just a thought.

The cars are out there but a bit thin on the ground now I guess - the folks with good ones tend to hold on to them these days..............I think.

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.