GO JAPAN - Brands Hatch - Sunday 13th September 2020 - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Events > Shows

Old 05-03-2020, 10:48   #1
evo/nut
MLR Registered User

Car: EVO VII FQ300 - SOLD * EVO VIII MR FQ340 - SOLD * EVO IV - SOLD * EVO IV - SOLD * EVO VIII MR FQ340
GO JAPAN - Brands Hatch - Sunday 13th September 2020

Hi all,

Date and Time
Sunday 13th September 2020 access from 7am till 9am ( don't choose snooze the queues are often long FYI )

Info
Go Japan is an automotive celebration of anything Japanese, taking place at Brands Hatch for the first time. It's sure to be a season highlight!

The event is 'Japanese only' in terms of cars, and will feature many interactive displays plus Japanese arts and crafts and cultural experiences. It will also feature Comicon characters, live music, industry celebrities and much more.

Time Attack will headline at this event on-track, with professional, Japanese drift cars also set to thrill. There will also be a showcase of 'Japanese Legends‘ and a presentation of tuning and race cars from the present and past.

Further Information
For the latest information about the event, see www.gojapan.co.uk

Address
Brands Hatch Circuit, West Kingsdown, Longfield DA3 8NG

Tickets and Stand
Slightly different set up this year, 2 parts to do, you need to buy your tickets from:

https://brandshatch.msv.com/BH-20-gojapan

EARLY BIRD OFFER - Book before Monday 6th July 2020 to save £3 on standard admission tickets.

Price per Adult = £13.00 ( EARLY BIRD OFFER ) £16.00 each after Monday 6th July 2020

Price per Teen Ages 13 - 15 = £9.00

Price per Child Aged under 13 = FREE

You can either print at home or choose delivery at £2.49

Once you have bought tickets you then need to get on CLUB STAND:

You need to contact me for the code MLR members ONLY ( if you contact me via text, what's app or email that way I can keep track on numbers of attendees )

This is the link for stand:
http://gojapan.co.uk/club-stands/

If you can post on here please once you have bought a ticket and done the club stand option

Look forward to seeing everyone there

List
1.) evo/nut - Booked directly with MSV 05.03.20 Confirmed 060920 not attending
2.) M3ROB- Booked directly with MSV 07.03.20 Confirmed 060920 not attending
3.) oliverash- Booked directly with MSV 07.03.20 Confirmed 060920 not attending
4.) Ads9 - Booked directly with MSV 13.03.20 [B][Confirmed 110920 not attending/B]

Hopefully some will go ahead.......

Last edited by evo/nut; 11-09-2020 at 19:56..
evo/nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2020, 13:57   #2
Evo3boy
Senior User

Car: White Evo 4
My Car
Will book up soon as Danny boy
Evo3boy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Evo3boy For This Useful Post:
evo/nut (05-03-2020)
Old 05-03-2020, 16:39   #3
the kitch
ave it

Car: BANANA 5 nearly peeled , audi s3 ,white van
All be in , will sort it later
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the kitch For This Useful Post:
evo/nut (05-03-2020), M3 ROB (07-03-2020)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2020, 14:27   #4
M3 ROB
Senior User

Car: Evo 6 TME,
Stick us down Dan and I'll get it sorted
M3 ROB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to M3 ROB For This Useful Post:
evo/nut (07-03-2020)
Old 07-03-2020, 19:03   #5
oliverash
Senior User

Car: Evo VI TME Canal Blue. Yamaha R1 powered Mini. 2011 ZX6R
My Car
All done Dan
oliverash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oliverash For This Useful Post:
evo/nut (08-03-2020), M3 ROB (07-03-2020)
Old 08-03-2020, 12:00   #6
Ads9
Senior User

Car: EVO IX FQ320, 2.2 Cosworth, TT S214b, Link G4+ Geekmapped by me (hasn’t gone bang. Yet.)
My Car
Can I come please?
Ads9 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ads9 For This Useful Post:
evo/nut (08-03-2020)
Old 08-03-2020, 12:06   #7
evo/nut
MLR Registered User

Car: EVO VII FQ300 - SOLD * EVO VIII MR FQ340 - SOLD * EVO IV - SOLD * EVO IV - SOLD * EVO VIII MR FQ340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ads9 View Post
Can I come please?
WhatsApp you stand code

Let me know when booked

Old 13-03-2020, 08:13   #8
Ads9
Senior User

Car: EVO IX FQ320, 2.2 Cosworth, TT S214b, Link G4+ Geekmapped by me (hasn’t gone bang. Yet.)
My Car
Booked and paid up. Anyone coming from West Sussex want to meet up and follow down to Brands on the day? I'd think the usual places like Clackets would be a bad idea?
evo/nut (13-03-2020)
Old 13-03-2020, 08:50   #9
Arronevo8
Senior User

Car: Std vi imported january 12 mint and very nice in white
My Car
It will be cancelled. They have just done the F1, Supercross, Inde cars race.
Arronevo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2020, 09:03   #10
Ads9
Senior User

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronevo8 View Post
It will be cancelled. They have just done the F1, Supercross, Inde cars race.
It's 6 months away- if the media are right we'll all be dead and if not then we'll all be there!
Old 06-09-2020, 07:02   #11
evo/nut
MLR Registered User

Hi all.

It appears and i can not fathom how because this is normally chaos before a pandemic, let alone in one but this is still going ahead

Count me out, but here is the email if your interested and booked already and not posted up.

ADVANCE SHOW INFORMATION
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ

Thank you for joining us for what promises to be a truly spectacular occasion, with the first ever running of Go Japan! and the rescheduled Tunerfest South shows combining to create a unique and very special event. And what's even better, you're going to be a part of it!

Go Japan! is a one-day celebration and cultural showcase of all things Japanese. It is listed as an official event of the Japan-UK Season of Culture. This international initiative was planned to correspond with the Rugby World Cup 2019 and the 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games, but needless to say, recent events have curtailed many of the activities and events - but weíre proud to say not this show - which will go on to become a major annual, cultural, sporting, automotive occasion.

Tunerfest South is an annual summer celebration of tuning, modification and performance, now firmly etched in the car-show calendar. Because of the on-set of Covid-19 and the consequent restrictions that came into effect earlier this year, it meant the event could not go ahead on its traditional June date. Therefore, we are delighted to have the opportunity to combine it with the brand new Go Japan! show.

As we're sure you are aware that in these current times, this is one of the only shows of its kind to take place this year. To achieve this, a great deal of hard work has gone on behind the scenes, plus the implementation of a series of measures and protocols put in place.

We would therefore like to reassure you that all that can be done to mitigate and control the potential spread of Covid-19 has been done. Consequently, for those of you who are regulars to our shows at Brands Hatch, things will look a little different this year, with information signs and hand sanitation stations reflecting the changes that have been instigated in order to keep you safe and make sure you have a day to remember for all the right reasons.

Each club and exhibitor has been allowed more space so that social distancing will be easier to perform. Due to the restrictions, car club members, exhibitors and spectators will not be able to access to the pits and race paddock in the centre of the circuit and likewise, competitors and their teams will not have access to the show.

Having said all this, we are eager to point out that the content will be as top quality as ever, with Time Attack, Drift and Formula cars demonstrations, Public Track Time and plenty of other entertaining action on the track. Whilst in the show we'll have over 1000 cars on display, a JDM Legends feature, an excellent trade area, plus a few surprises too!

CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION

Whilst we have done all we can to make the event as safe and secure as possible, the main factor for controlling the spread of the virus is YOU! Therefore, please download and read the information sheet from the link below and ensure you follow these important guidelines:

If you feel unwell or are experiencing the symptoms of Covid-19, stay at home and follow NHS guidelines.If you begin to feel unwell or think you are experiencing the symptoms of Covid-19 whilst at the show, please inform the organisers by phone and go home.Maintain social distancing at all times. Do not form close groups with anyone other than those from your household or social Ďbubbleí.If you enter a building, a toilet, or when queueing for food or goods from a stand, a face covering must be worn. We advise only one person from each group goes to purchase and collect food.Do not pass or share items with anyone you donít know or is outside of your social group.Please bring your own PPE (face coverings, hand sanitiser etc.) with you.We have officials in place to monitor activities and to ensure protocols are being observed. Please report to them any concerns or if can see that the guidelines are not being followed by others.

Your awareness and cooperation is appreciated. Without it, this and the shows that follow will be put in jeopardy.

DOWNLOAD VENUE CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION

SHOW INFORMATION

Car Club and Show and Shine entries have now closed. We're full!

If you are a Show and Shine entry and have received this bulletin, then your entry has been accepted and is confirmed.

Track Time entries will close at midday on Thursday 10th September.

PLEASE NOTE: A second bulletin will be issued next week and will contain:

Your vehicle passA site plan showing the location of your club standA timetable confirming your arrival timeFurther details about the show

If you have booked in and are now unable to make it, please let us know. If clubs donít come it leaves unsightly gaps in the show area and spoils the spectacle we're all trying to achieve. Clubs failing to advise us of their withdrawal may be refused entry next time.

Whilst gates will open from 7.00am, to assist with speed of entry and parking, reduce queuing and the likelihood of groups of people congregating, clubs will be split into sections and asked to arrive at different times. These will be advised in the next bulletin.

Please note: there is no overnight camping available at the venue.

TICKETS

Everyone will need a ticket in order to enter the venue. These should be purchased on-line and in advance before 16.00 on Friday 11th September.

BUY TICKETS

Additional details and booking information is available on the Go Japan and Tunfest South websites:

gojapan.co.uk
south.tunerfest.co.uk

Please look out for further bulletins!

Simon Slade
Championship & Events Coordinator

The Following User Says Thank You to evo/nut For This Useful Post:
GARY-8MR (06-09-2020)
Old 11-09-2020, 08:52   #12
GARY-8MR
Senior User

Car: EVO 8 MR FQ320, EVO IX MR RS (Instagram - @EVOBOOOST)
My Car
Has any1 got tickets they want to sell ?

Itís all sold out due to limited capacity

4 tickets needed if any1 selling ?

Thanks

[email protected]
Old 11-09-2020, 10:58   #13
Ads9
Senior User

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by GARY-8MR View Post
Has any1 got tickets they want to sell ?

Itís all sold out due to limited capacity

4 tickets needed if any1 selling ?

Thanks

[email protected]
Iíve got 2. I canít go due to work commitments now

Dropped you an email
GARY-8MR (11-09-2020)
Old 11-09-2020, 11:34   #14
GARY-8MR
Senior User

Car: EVO 8 MR FQ320, EVO IX MR RS (Instagram - @EVOBOOOST)
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ads9 View Post
Iíve got 2. I canít go due to work commitments now

Dropped you an email
Thanks alot mate

Just emailed you back
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: