Lancer Register Forum banner

Bit of a rare beast, TME RS

17K views 93 replies 29 participants last post by  dimitrisviii 
#1 ·
I put my friend onto this car back in 2012/3 and always said if you sell it give me first dibs.

And the time has come so I’m now the lucky owner of this what can only be described as pristine TME RS

The car was bought with 15,000 and has covered 17,300 to date. It was a grade 5 too

One happy man, alway loved a white Mak, and hugely regretted selling my last TME RS

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Have no ideas why the pictures are a mess !!

#5 ·
Is this a real RS? Just asking, as there is no antenna on the A-pillar. Unless it's the ultra rare Monte Carlo version ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dunno tbh mate, I've lots of paperwork from Mitsubishi stating RS

Nice looking motor, whats the difference between this and a non rs tme?
Iirc Only about 200 ever made and most used for rallying, RS diff, thinner glass and paint, gravel brakes etc ...

#7 ·
What should it be ??

#14 ·
Very nice :coolsm:

So what I've found out is my car was 1 of 40 cars of 210 to leave the factory in tarmac spec, the wheels are the original wheels and it had the standard RS interior.

#17 ·
This is what I have been told today, the guy has the original spec sheet from mitsubishi too, the aerial is a puzzler though

Could it be the 40 tarmac spec ones don't have them and the other 170 motorsport ones do ?! Or just as simple as you say on the spec sheet, it's give me something to do on my Sunday anyway :lol::lol:

#22 ·
#26 ·
Will do mate, although my friend who i bought it off has first dibs :smthumbup

Nice one big man, looks a corker. You need a sprint one though or are you really retired? :D
I think im retired mate :lol::lol: i keep trying anyway. I have got a sprint car but took a deposit and this replaces it. To many costs involved living where i do :thumbdown

#31 ·
Hi Mate

It had Weds wheels and was running Alcon race brakes with the 343 disc iirc, Rossw is your man as he built the car :thumbup:

knowing you I'm glad this one wont turn out to be a garage queen
:lol: No sprinting though, its real nice to drive tbh, 350/350 with Ohlins R&T

Peeler - did you find out if this is a factory model, different spec or?? I'm looking at a TME RS so would be good info to have thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im just waiting on confirmation as its a bit of a funny one tbh, The car is full RS, No ABS, RS diff, RS dash and interior ( interior has been changed for TME stuff ) and also full documentation from Mitsubishi Japan stating the car is a MAK RS with build date and factory it was built in etc... But it has a TME chassis number

#34 ·
So it seems I’ve got a bit of a odd car, I’m just waiting on confirmation of 1 piece of the puzzle but I have a factory TME RS on a GSR shell SNGF

I’ve got a friend looking into finding out a bit more from Japan. But the cars 100% full RS from factory apart from the shell if that makes sense :lol:

#36 ·
So it seems I've got a bit of a odd car, I'm just waiting on confirmation of 1 piece of the puzzle but I have a factory TME RS on a GSR shell SNGF

I've got a friend looking into finding out a bit more from Japan. But the cars 100% full RS from factory apart from the shell if that makes sense :lol:
Just waiting for Anthony to come on now and say "I told ya'll"

#37 ·
#39 ·
Ha ha something like that bud

#44 ·
Pics, have no idea why there upside down etc

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.