MLR @ JAPFEST 2020 - Sunday 3rd May EVENT POSTPONED - Page 4 - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Events > Shows

Old 03-10-2020, 09:31   #46
Mitzi5
Senior User

Surely Kelsey should have sent out an email. I only came across it by chance on Facebook. Disgusting that they haven’t given out any information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mitzi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2020, 09:43   #47
squeakyclean32
Regional Organiser

Car: Evo 9... New Project :)
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitzi5 View Post
Surely Kelsey should have sent out an email. I only came across it by chance on Facebook. Disgusting that they haven’t given out any information.

I personally have received no email that I'm aware of which is nuts being I am the club orgaiser for this particular show.

This Show is now cancelled.

Apologies to all...

This is the message on the Silverstone website -

Sadly, Trax and Japfest have been cancelled for 2020 and will return in 2021. The event organisers, Kelsey, have said:

“While it is fantastic to see that government guidelines are now opening up the possibility that events can run from the beginning of October, it is with regret that we have decided to cancel all our planned events in 2020.

It has been a truly challenging time for everyone, and we have continued to work with colleagues in the events industry, venues, commercial partners, clubs and customers to ascertain the best path forwards. Ultimately, we have concluded it was better to make a decisive call now than carry on with a high degree of uncertainty as to whether or not we could run our events in a safe and enjoyable way for everyone involved.

Tickets will be transferred to 2021 or refunded. Please visit Trax Website and Japfest Website for full details. We’d like to thank you all for your patience, pragmatism and understanding at this time. We should all remain optimistic that we will return, stronger and better than ever in 2021.”
Old 03-10-2020, 09:47   #48
Mitzi5
Senior User

Can’t believe they haven’t contacted anyone

Mitzi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 16:17   #49
the kitch
ave it

Car: BANANA 5 nearly peeled , audi s3 ,white van
Not a lot different to rally day , it got cancelled on their website but it was weeks later before they sent out emails, poor show all round
The Following User Says Thank You to the kitch For This Useful Post:
squeakyclean32 (04-10-2020)
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: