Ross Sport Easter Sale - 2019 - Page 2 - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum
 
 

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > MLR Platinum Option Trader: Ross Sport

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-04-2019, 14:01   #16
tsapi
Junior User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Car: E9, Road & Track
Posts: 15
Hi Ross!
I just make a partially (un)successful e-buy through your site. As a matter of fact, I paid with my visa card, but your electronic e-payment system says my card has been declined.
But I just checked with my bank (via webbanking and I also spoke over the phone with the bank) and the payment has been authorized / accomplished.
I have just sent an email to [email protected] with all the details (and screenshots of the order, the "unsuccessful" payment, the webbanking) requesting to have checked that the payment has actually been made and if this is the case (which it is, as the bank assures me) then process the order. I wouldn't like the order to be cancelled, the money sent back and then me having to repeat the order, because I wouldn't like to miss the nice easter discount.. ;-)
Should I send that email to some other email address? Could you please have a look at it? Do you need any other details?
Thanks a lot in advance.
tsapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 22-04-2019, 14:34   #17
Mobsters
User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Finland
Car: Evo 5
My Car
Posts: 71
Happened to me too in 2016 when i paid with CC, same thing, money gone from bank but got message card declined. Had to wait couple weeks to get money back and order parts again and pay with PP.
Mobsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2019, 14:44   #18
tsapi
Junior User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Car: E9, Road & Track
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobsters View Post
Happened to me too in 2016 when i paid with CC, same thing, money gone from bank but got message card declined. Had to wait couple weeks to get money back and order parts again and pay with PP.
I hope that doesn't happen in my case.. I wouldn't like and can't afford to miss two weeks and the easter discount..
tsapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2019, 16:53   #19
McGoo60
Senior User
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 470
As you are both abroad, it could be money laundering checks which are Bank/government imposed and hardly the fault of Ross Sport, the sales been on since Friday so if you miss out it’s not their fault, organise yourself better!
McGoo60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2019, 17:24   #20
tsapi
Junior User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Car: E9, Road & Track
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGoo60 View Post
As you are both abroad, it could be money laundering checks which are Bank/government imposed and hardly the fault of Ross Sport
In my case no. I have spoken with the bank over the phone and they told me that the payment has been accepted. In the web banking I could see the payment accepted from the very first moment (and of course I still see it).

BTW, I put no blame on ross and I don't think that my messages imply something like that. Problems can always appear, but they can be sorted out.. I have bought a couple of times from Ross in the past and my impressions have always been good. The reason I wrote this msg in this thread was just for a fast "heads up" towards ross - not to complain.
tsapi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tsapi For This Useful Post:
McGoo60 (22-04-2019)
Old 22-04-2019, 18:21   #21
Mobsters
User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Finland
Car: Evo 5
My Car
Posts: 71
Imho the fault lies within whoever is between bank and Ross
Mobsters is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mobsters For This Useful Post:
mechell (24-04-2019)
Old 23-04-2019, 00:32   #22
KJC
Senior User
 
KJC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Suffolk
Car: Evo VII GSR (Forged) Mercedes E350 AMG Sport
My Car
Posts: 216
Ordered a few bits over the weekend that I didn't really need at the moment lol, but the discounts were just too good - Thanks, Ross!
__________________
2001 Evo VII GSR
KJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2019, 12:45   #23
mechell
Administrator
 
mechell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Not sure most of the time!!
Car: Steve - gone to a V good home + a another
Posts: 29,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by squeakyclean32 View Post
Want to order the Mitsubishi Turbo Smart Bov but it says I have to call

Hi Squeaky - it maybe a discontinued part. Give me a call to see what we can do and yes, the Easter discount can be applied as you couldn't order online at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsapi View Post
In my case no. I have spoken with the bank over the phone and they told me that the payment has been accepted. In the web banking I could see the payment accepted from the very first moment (and of course I still see it).

BTW, I put no blame on ross and I don't think that my messages imply something like that. Problems can always appear, but they can be sorted out.. I have bought a couple of times from Ross in the past and my impressions have always been good. The reason I wrote this msg in this thread was just for a fast "heads up" towards ross - not to complain.
Hi. I think we spoke already. When the problem with the bank is sorted contact us before re-ordering to make sure the discount you would have had is applied.
__________________


the man in black travels with your soul in his pocket."
— Stephen King, Dark Tower I - The Gunslinger 1982



mechell is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mechell For This Useful Post:
squeakyclean32 (25-04-2019)
Old 24-04-2019, 22:08   #24
AJ38
Senior User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 366
PM sent this morning.
AJ38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 07:57   #25
tsapi
Junior User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Car: E9, Road & Track
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechell View Post
Hi. I think we spoke already. When the problem with the bank is sorted contact us before re-ordering to make sure the discount you would have had is applied.
Thanks for your efforts to sort the situation out and that you are ensuring the discount..
No, we haven't actually spoken.
I sent an email to [email protected] on Monday 22Apr with all the details (and screenshots of the order, the "unsuccessful" payment, the webbanking) - I haven't received a reply yet.
What should I do next? Wait? Will someone get in touch with me? When?
tsapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 12:48   #26
Ross W
Ross Sport
 
Ross W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Près de Cambridge
Car: 8.75 @ 163
Posts: 16,965
Send a message via MSN to Ross W
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsapi View Post
Thanks for your efforts to sort the situation out and that you are ensuring the discount..
No, we haven't actually spoken.
I sent an email to [email protected] on Monday 22Apr with all the details (and screenshots of the order, the "unsuccessful" payment, the webbanking) - I haven't received a reply yet.
What should I do next? Wait? Will someone get in touch with me? When?
Sorry slight confusion with another customer. We will reply to you today.
__________________

Huge range of Standard Evo & Tuning parts available next day delivery @ www.rosssport.com
Tel: 01945-580066 / eMail [email protected]
Ross W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 12:51   #27
mechell
Administrator
 
mechell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Not sure most of the time!!
Car: Steve - gone to a V good home + a another
Posts: 29,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsapi View Post
Thanks for your efforts to sort the situation out and that you are ensuring the discount..
No, we haven't actually spoken.
I sent an email to [email protected] on Monday 22Apr with all the details (and screenshots of the order, the "unsuccessful" payment, the webbanking) - I haven't received a reply yet.
What should I do next? Wait? Will someone get in touch with me? When?
Apologies, my mistake - you have a very similar name to someone that I was in talks via email with.

I can now see the email you have sent to [email protected] and am liaising with the accounts department. Thank you for the screen shot too, that makes life much easier for me to re-do your order.

If you could email me [email protected] (or pm here if you prefer) with all your delivery address details, I will get you sorted as soon as possible.

Mechell
__________________


the man in black travels with your soul in his pocket."
— Stephen King, Dark Tower I - The Gunslinger 1982



mechell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 19:43   #28
squeakyclean32
Regional Organiser
 
squeakyclean32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: TDC...
Car: Evo 6 TME
My Car
Posts: 4,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechell View Post
Hi Squeaky - it maybe a discontinued part. Give me a call to see what we can do and yes, the Easter discount can be applied as you couldn't order online at the
Hi Chell, thanks for your response .... All sorted now with the parts ordered
squeakyclean32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2019, 12:07   #29
tsapi
Junior User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Car: E9, Road & Track
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechell View Post
Apologies, my mistake - you have a very similar name to someone that I was in talks via email with.

I can now see the email you have sent to [email protected] and am liaising with the accounts department. Thank you for the screen shot too, that makes life much easier for me to re-do your order.

If you could email me [email protected] (or pm here if you prefer) with all your delivery address details, I will get you sorted as soon as possible.

Mechell
Hi Mechell!
[email protected] have sent me an email, to help sort the situation out.
I am cc-ing my reply to you.
I suppose it's better to off-load the forum, from our arrangements.. ;-) We can sort the situation out via email..
Thanks again,
basilis
tsapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ross Sport - High End Engine Build Components Ross W MLR Platinum Option Trader: Ross Sport 43 10-02-2015 20:50
bit of a spending spree at ross sport kyle42_uk Picture & Video Gallery 58 19-12-2013 20:01
bit of a spending spree at ross sport kyle42_uk MLR Platinum Option Trader: Ross Sport 5 23-11-2013 08:07
Ross Sport Billet Conrods: Steel & Alloy (NEW) Ross W MLR Platinum Option Trader: Ross Sport 43 10-05-2012 14:15
Ross Sport VII RS Ross W Private Sales - Cars 73 11-08-2011 12:34



All times are GMT. The time now is 14:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.