Ross Sport Easter Sale - 2019 - Page 2 - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > MLR Platinum Option Trader: Ross Sport

Old 22-04-2019, 14:01   #16
tsapi
Junior User

Car: E9, Road & Track
Hi Ross!
I just make a partially (un)successful e-buy through your site. As a matter of fact, I paid with my visa card, but your electronic e-payment system says my card has been declined.
But I just checked with my bank (via webbanking and I also spoke over the phone with the bank) and the payment has been authorized / accomplished.
I have just sent an email to [email protected] with all the details (and screenshots of the order, the "unsuccessful" payment, the webbanking) requesting to have checked that the payment has actually been made and if this is the case (which it is, as the bank assures me) then process the order. I wouldn't like the order to be cancelled, the money sent back and then me having to repeat the order, because I wouldn't like to miss the nice easter discount.. ;-)
Should I send that email to some other email address? Could you please have a look at it? Do you need any other details?
Thanks a lot in advance.
tsapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 22-04-2019, 14:34   #17
Mobsters
User

Car: Evo 5
My Car
Happened to me too in 2016 when i paid with CC, same thing, money gone from bank but got message card declined. Had to wait couple weeks to get money back and order parts again and pay with PP.
Mobsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2019, 14:44   #18
tsapi
Junior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobsters View Post
Happened to me too in 2016 when i paid with CC, same thing, money gone from bank but got message card declined. Had to wait couple weeks to get money back and order parts again and pay with PP.
I hope that doesn't happen in my case.. I wouldn't like and can't afford to miss two weeks and the easter discount..
Old 22-04-2019, 16:53   #19
McGoo60
Senior User

As you are both abroad, it could be money laundering checks which are Bank/government imposed and hardly the fault of Ross Sport, the sales been on since Friday so if you miss out it’s not their fault, organise yourself better!
McGoo60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2019, 17:24   #20
tsapi
Junior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGoo60 View Post
As you are both abroad, it could be money laundering checks which are Bank/government imposed and hardly the fault of Ross Sport
In my case no. I have spoken with the bank over the phone and they told me that the payment has been accepted. In the web banking I could see the payment accepted from the very first moment (and of course I still see it).

BTW, I put no blame on ross and I don't think that my messages imply something like that. Problems can always appear, but they can be sorted out.. I have bought a couple of times from Ross in the past and my impressions have always been good. The reason I wrote this msg in this thread was just for a fast "heads up" towards ross - not to complain.
The Following User Says Thank You to tsapi For This Useful Post:
McGoo60 (22-04-2019)
Old 22-04-2019, 18:21   #21
Mobsters
User

Car: Evo 5
My Car
Imho the fault lies within whoever is between bank and Ross
Mobsters is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mobsters For This Useful Post:
mechell (24-04-2019)
Old 23-04-2019, 00:32   #22
KJC
Senior User

Car: Evo VII GSR (Forged) Mercedes E350 AMG Sport
My Car
Ordered a few bits over the weekend that I didn't really need at the moment lol, but the discounts were just too good - Thanks, Ross!
Old 24-04-2019, 12:45   #23
mechell
Administrator

Car: Steve - gone to a V good home + a another
Quote:
Originally Posted by squeakyclean32 View Post
Want to order the Mitsubishi Turbo Smart Bov but it says I have to call

Hi Squeaky - it maybe a discontinued part. Give me a call to see what we can do and yes, the Easter discount can be applied as you couldn't order online at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsapi View Post
In my case no. I have spoken with the bank over the phone and they told me that the payment has been accepted. In the web banking I could see the payment accepted from the very first moment (and of course I still see it).

BTW, I put no blame on ross and I don't think that my messages imply something like that. Problems can always appear, but they can be sorted out.. I have bought a couple of times from Ross in the past and my impressions have always been good. The reason I wrote this msg in this thread was just for a fast "heads up" towards ross - not to complain.
Hi. I think we spoke already. When the problem with the bank is sorted contact us before re-ordering to make sure the discount you would have had is applied.

the man in black travels with your soul in his pocket."
— Stephen King, Dark Tower I - The Gunslinger 1982

mechell is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mechell For This Useful Post:
squeakyclean32 (25-04-2019)
Old 24-04-2019, 22:08   #24
AJ38
Senior User

PM sent this morning.
AJ38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 07:57   #25
tsapi
Junior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechell View Post
Hi. I think we spoke already. When the problem with the bank is sorted contact us before re-ordering to make sure the discount you would have had is applied.
Thanks for your efforts to sort the situation out and that you are ensuring the discount..
No, we haven't actually spoken.
I sent an email to [email protected] on Monday 22Apr with all the details (and screenshots of the order, the "unsuccessful" payment, the webbanking) - I haven't received a reply yet.
What should I do next? Wait? Will someone get in touch with me? When?
Old 25-04-2019, 12:48   #26
Ross W
Ross Sport

Car: 8.75 @ 163
Send a message via MSN to Ross W
Quote:
Thanks for your efforts to sort the situation out and that you are ensuring the discount..
I sent an email to [email protected] on Monday 22Apr with all the details (and screenshots of the order, the "unsuccessful" payment, the webbanking) - I haven't received a reply yet.
Sorry slight confusion with another customer. We will reply to you today.

Huge range of Standard Evo & Tuning parts available next day delivery @ www.rosssport.com
Tel: 01945-580066 / eMail [email protected]
Ross W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 12:51   #27
mechell
Administrator

Car: Steve - gone to a V good home + a another
Quote:
Apologies, my mistake - you have a very similar name to someone that I was in talks via email with.

I can now see the email you have sent to [email protected] and am liaising with the accounts department. Thank you for the screen shot too, that makes life much easier for me to re-do your order.

If you could email me [email protected] (or pm here if you prefer) with all your delivery address details, I will get you sorted as soon as possible.

Mechell

the man in black travels with your soul in his pocket."
— Stephen King, Dark Tower I - The Gunslinger 1982

mechell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 19:43   #28
squeakyclean32
Regional Organiser

Car: Evo 6 TME
My Car
Quote:
Hi Squeaky - it maybe a discontinued part. Give me a call to see what we can do and yes, the Easter discount can be applied as you couldn't order online at the
Hi Chell, thanks for your response .... All sorted now with the parts ordered
squeakyclean32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2019, 12:07   #29
tsapi
Junior User

Quote:
Apologies, my mistake - you have a very similar name to someone that I was in talks via email with.

I can now see the email you have sent to [email protected] and am liaising with the accounts department. Thank you for the screen shot too, that makes life much easier for me to re-do your order.

If you could email me [email protected] (or pm here if you prefer) with all your delivery address details, I will get you sorted as soon as possible.

Mechell
Hi Mechell!
[email protected] have sent me an email, to help sort the situation out.
I am cc-ing my reply to you.
I suppose it's better to off-load the forum, from our arrangements.. ;-) We can sort the situation out via email..
Thanks again,
basilis
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: