Lancer Register Forum banner

1st Rnd @ Donnington

5K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  Barrie 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I'm looking forward to the first round but I wanted to know whats the crack with it being over two days?

Which day is going to be the main day, i'm guessing its Sunday but wanted to make sure. And will there be any problems like last year with the noise levels?

Its getting close as well so when are the tickets going on sale?

I'm going to borrow a GPS as well, last year I must have had a 50 mile detour :blush:

Roll on round 1 :D

#2 ·
There should be any problems with noise this time as I'm told by the organisers that there are NO noise limits! :D Tickets for MLR members are on sale now in the Shop - please see the thread in the Time Attack and Shows categories for further details.

#3 ·
Likeing that - no noise limits , save me a job on all 3 cars ! :D :D

Just a few more questions

Time is the breifings ?

which is the main day for the timed laps in club and pro ?

Can cars be left over night in the garages ?

what time do the gates open ?

Can you inform us Mr barnes or will you be mailing everyone?

Barrie

#4 ·
Darin said:
There should be any problems with noise this time as I'm told by the organisers that there are NO noise limits! :D
All the car stereos will see to that :angel: (they did anyway last year) Im sure when the snot rocket passes on the straight you wont hear a thing (apart from a sonic boom) :D

BTT - I need to know too, as Ill be a busy man that weekend

#7 ·
japracer said:
Ps can someone lend Barrie a set of balls for April 7th/8th :crackup:
:crackup:

#8 ·
japracer said:
Oi Barrie northern monkey :coolsm: , wait for your driver info pack!

Saturday will be more of a prctise, set up, familiarisation day. sunday is balls out competition!
Get your finger out ya shandy drinking southern Fairy :crackup:

I do need some big balls though ..... we will see ;)

#10 ·
All drivers should receive their packs this friday with info on the first rounds timetable etc.

Sticker packs are still being finished and should be out the end of the following week.

Love, Shandy drinker ;)

#11 · (Edited)
Got our packs.... thanks , coming down on the friday now . or it would be too much of a rush otherwise . looking forward to it .... going to need that saturday desperatly for practise , still havent got any of the 3 cars finished yet ... always bloody last minuite ,same every time :rolleyes:

really looking forward to the first round :D :coolsm:

#12 ·
barrie said:
Got our packs.... thanks , coming down on the friday now . or it would be too much of a rush otherwise . looking forward to it .... going to need that saturday desperatly for practise , still havent got any of the 3 cars finished yet ... always bloody last minuite ,same every time :rolleyes:

really looking forward to the first round :D :coolsm:
i`m glad you have got your pack barrie (mine has not come in the post yet :( )

#14 ·
Darin said:
There should be any problems with noise this time as I'm told by the organisers that there are NO noise limits! :D Tickets for MLR members are on sale now in the Shop - please see the thread in the Time Attack and Shows categories for further details.
Could someone CONFIRM the noise limit please , because i called rob the other day and he said it was 105db .

That would be great

Barrie

#16 ·
cheers kev

Ive tucked all screamer pipes back into exhaust systems , anyway now because we will get pulled at silverstone anyway .

But it would be good to have CLEAR indication of noise levels aloud on each venue of time attack

Barrie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.