Lancer Register Forum banner

Lancer GS4 - 2.0DiD

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  gunslinger4a1 
#1 ·
Ok.

Been lurking around the register for a few months. Having previously been an active member for the 'ahum ahum briskoda' forum.
I have changed scenes!!

Anyway. I have owned my beautiful lancer GS4 for about 3 months now and its been nothing but a dream to Drive!

I do have a few questions though that i cannot find the answers too.

Hence my post on this Forum now...

Any owners out there? If so please help with this!! :D

I am after a Rear Bumper/ Diffuser that i can buy in £'s rather then $.

I have been looking EVERYWHERE for one to crop up and genuinely it is getting frustrating now.

Any ideas where i can pick one up from?

Regards

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome Azad! :smthumbup

Is your car the sedan or the hatched Sportback? There are not many options for the Sportback as far as rear diffusers are concerned, but, as far as I know, if you have the sedan then pretty much anything that fits the Evo X should fit on to your car (which opens up a lot of local suppliers).

#3 · (Edited)
:smthumbup Welcome mate, I too have a GS4 Di-D although I haven't really done much to it....yet.

I did post up a company on here that sells carbon bits. At least with our engines being VW golf TDi lumps, there are bits available and even service bits are obtainable... through VW! :D

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=527330

#4 ·
hello Azad13 welcome to forum
i just got myself the GS3 Di-D (Sportback version) had it 1 day before my DPF decided to get blocked a week later now dealership is going to replace DPF for free on wednesday then hopefully ill have perfect driving like you have had
with dpf being blocked it turned my cruise control and turbo off until its replaced :(

#7 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.