Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum - View Single Post - evo10 2008 gsr fq360
View Single Post
Old 28-02-2019, 12:32   #1
lukeFQ360

evo10 2008 gsr fq360

hi guys and girls ill get straight to the point i carnt afford to maintain my evo 10 gsr fq360 in black so im looking to sell the car on here. its done just over 31k the car has been garaged since i owened the car and that over 5 years now ive done less than 3.5k in the 5 years the car i completely standard apart from the front splittler which i had to replace as the old one as the previouse 1 snapped coming out my garage onto the road also the font needs some some touch up wewre the old splitter broke it took some of the paint off . also i snapped the prop shaft about 1k ago and had that replace so spent neally 5k fixing that . all the work was done by rawlinsons and ive just had a sports cat fitted and a full service the car has a couple of dents were my dad dropped a ladder on it . the car has no tax or mot that run out at the end of the last summer .i will be selling the car cheaper as it needs work and needs to go to somebody that will be able to get the car back its former glory so bare that in mind i spoke to rawlinson and they think id need to spend about 2-3k to get the car back to good condition let me no if your interested and we can meet to look at the car thanks from luke
lukeFQ360 is offline   Reply With Quote