Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum - View Single Post - Rallycross - 2019
View Single Post
Old 28-10-2019, 15:31   #17
tbtstt

Car: 2005 Impreza STi Type UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by grants View Post
I've know JG for quite some time! Before Dermot C's Ford days, I helped to build/run the cars through to the 5 GB1 titles
I know there have been a few dissatisfied customers along the way (which is probably true of most engine builders) but, that aside, I think Godfrey definitely has some skill both with a spanner and behind the wheel.

Interesting to know about the running gear in that Fiesta. I did wonder how much the car had changed while Godfrey has been running it.

Yeah, I knew it was an OMSE car and I think Derek is running a Mountune built engine now, isn't he? I asked to get some engine bay pictures earlier in the year but was told no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grants View Post
Something you may have missed is LHMC will be running the 2020 "MSA" championship :
I saw that. Having seen some negative comments about the MSA Championship in its existing state (specifically the comments by Ollie O'Donovan and Roger Thomas) I hope LHMC can win everyone back next year. I really think it would help things if they joined the BTRDA and BRX Championships as well .
tbtstt is offline   Reply With Quote