Lancer Register Forum banner

Forum slow

9K views 78 replies 38 participants last post by  TMEEMT 
#1 ·
I'm finding browsing the MLR painfully slow over the past couple of days with delays of 5 seconds or more "waiting for www.lancerregister.com" every time I click a navigation link in Google Chrome.

All other websites load immediately and I'm seeing the same thing from home and work (different PCs, different ISPs) which would rule out a specific connectivity issue at my end.

#41 ·
It has taken too long, they should have fixed it by now.
(i'm a network admin)
Anyone half decent would have had monitoring/alerting in place so they could post a status issue as soon as the issue started rather than leave everyone wondering whether it was their own kit/connection to blame.

Instead we only get an acknowledgement of the issue days after it started, with no progress updates or ETA on a fix - if I did this for one of the systems in my work I'd be collecting my P45 in no time.

#40 ·
There was a post regarding a member wanting to not renew his membership recently and several other commented that they did want to renew it either , some I think were long term users. Clearly the business case of the MLR will soon cease to make financial sense at the current rate so I wonder if it’s even possible to keep the forum going once once that happens , even if it’s just purely a reference site as would be a shame to lose all the info on here. Just w thought.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.