Lancer Register Forum banner

Motors by the Moat Show at Leeds Castle, Kent - Sunday 12th May 2019

5K views 40 replies 16 participants last post by  Evo3boy 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all!

I am really pleased to say we have a club stand at 'Motors by the Moat' at Leeds Castle, Kent on Sunday 12th May 2019!

See vintage, high performance and classic cars on display all around the Castle grounds and experience a spectacular live stunt show. To mark this special anniversary, visitors will be able to vote for their favorite cars across nine different categories.

Visitors can also enjoy a brand NEW programme of events in 2019, including a jaw-dropping Jet Ski display on the moat! Watch in awe as the world-class 'DJR' freestyle team perform on the water and demonstrate backflips, spins and huge aerial tricks on their custom-made carbon fibre Jet Skis. There will be three Jet Ski displays on both days. Powered with high horsepower engines to ensure an incredible performance, the Jet Skis will also be on display throughout the weekend to provide spectators with the opportunity to see them up close and meet the freestylers.

Leeds Castle website - Home

https://www.leeds-castle.com/home

Leeds Castle website - Motors by the Moat

https://www.leeds-castle.com/What%E2%80%99s+On/Featured+Events/Motors+by+the+Moat/

This is a members only show in EVOs.

Fees

The cost to exhibit at Motors by the Moat is £10 per vehicle, this covers all passengers in the vehicle (max 4 passengers).

The normal entry prices for Leeds Castle are £26.00 per adult and £17.50 per child so this is a huge saving for a family day out.

Arrival/Departure Times

All vehicles must arrive on site between the hours of 7am and 9am, late arrivals will not gain entry to the event.

Departure is strictly not before 4.30pm. No cars may leave site until authorised to do so by the Leeds Castle event team. Any unauthorised vehicle movement will result in a ban for the individual/club at future events.

How to pay

If you wish to be part of the MLR stand please post on here so I can add you to the list and payment within 24 hours to secure your spot. Closing date for application is the 22nd April 2019!

Payment via Paypal Gift which if you don't have my email please PM or WhatsApp me.

Please note that club stand has a maximum of 20 vehicles, so its a first come first served basis!

Thanks!:smthumbup

Dave

List:

1. dsandy Paid
2. M3 ROB Paid
3. the kitch Paid
4. oliverash Paid
5. GaryRoberts84 Paid
6. squeakyclean32 Paid
7. mike & jane Paid
8. evo/nut Paid
9. Evo3boy Paid
10. Evo5dad Paid
11. eViLuTiOn360 Paid
12. Beetle3501 Paid
13. Garyr452 Paid
14. Tony Turbo Paid
15. evocop4 Paid
16. KarlosDaJackal Paid
17. dazmacca Paid
18. _JT_ Paid
19. besty Paid
20. Richard B Paid

Reserve list:

1. SteveSAS

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.