Japfest – Europe’s largest Japanese performance car show is back on Sunday 5th May 2019, and we've already registered for an MLR stand
: Sunday 5th May 2019
Add-Ons for Club Bookings
- Adult Day Ticket bundle – including limited edition Japfest cap and Official Japfest Showguide: £25
- Admission valid for one adult, additional passengers will need to purchase a ticket.
- FREE entry for up to two children aged 14 and under when accompanied by a paying adult. Additional children £5 each.
- Camping Pass Add-on for an extra £14 (on the gate £18)
Camping Pass Add-On
- Track Time: £35 - £40 (cost dependent on time)
- Sprint Test: 3 runs: £10 Unlimited runs: £20
All bookings are subject to a £2.00 booking fee
WHAT ELSE IS ON??
- Camping is at Whittlebury Park campsite and is valid for the night of Saturday 4th May
- Adult Advance: £10 (per person, per night)
- Adult on the Gate: £12 (per person, per night)
- Child: £10 (per person)
Your chance to take to the famous asphalt of Silverstone National Circuit, in your own car out on track in the 20 minute 'Jap Only' sessions. There are sessions to suit all abilities, so anyone can get out on the tarmac.
- Novice – little to no track experience
- Intermediate – little track experience, has taken part in a few track days
- Advance – has taken part in many track days and has considerable track experience
Japfest track session rules are >HERE
All track sessions are for Japanese cars only. You will also need a valid entry ticket for the show and to bring the paper section which accompanies your driving licence. Minimum age for passengers wanting to go on track is 18 years
The Japfest Sprint Test is for road legal Japanese cars only and offers all drivers 3 runs: £10 Unlimited runs: £20.
I believe it's on the National Circuit and you can enter in either the FWD, RWD or 4WD category. The winners will walk away with the Japfest 2019 Sprint Test trophy
Japfest Sprint rules are >HERE
Camping is at Whittlebury Park campsite and Campers can arrive from 12.00 on the Saturday 4th May to set up camp. The last entry for camping is at 10.00pm. There will be dedicated family camping areas, public camping areas and club camping areas for you to choose from. Children aged 6-14 will also require a camping ticket. Under 5s go free.
Japfest Retail Village returns for 2019. Sandwiched between the track action and 1000’s of club cars, the Retail Village is packed with everything and anything you could need for your car, from throttle bodies to wheels and camshafts to coil overs and everything in between!
HOW TO BOOK:
Club Booking Deadline is Tuesday 8th April 2019
Booking is done direct through the Japfest website . . .
1. Click >HERE
< to book now
2. Select “Mitsubishi Lancer Register” from the drop down menu
3. Enter the MLR unique password 122.170
4. This will generate a booking form so you can complete your booking.
Note: Your tickets will be emailed to you no later than one week before the event so use the email address you can access later! You’ll also need to print them off.
5. Please add your name to the thread so we can create a list of everyone attending
Once booked, you will receive a confirmation email from Japfest as proof of payment.